Become a Patron!

New here, but not to Vaping

Hi all. Thanks for having me. My name is Barbara. I’ve been vaping for 6 years. I was on stinkies for 35 yrs and now can’t even imagine how to hold one anymore. I started with an Ego Twist and carto tanks which was tricky as I like more VG than PG. I have this thing called Shinyitist. I have went through and owned and still own a variety of things. I prefer regulated although I own a couple of mechs. Some I just can’t let go of but trying to weed out others. I am 58, prefer to build my own coils, last longer, cheaper and now all I do is squonk. I love the taste of dripping but hate doing it so I squonk and call it lazy dripping. I just bought a Revenant x TVL Delta to try out as it is quite different from my other squonkers and as I sit here I am waiting very anxiously for my Vicious Ant ♠️ to arrive. Hope y’all (Texas slang) have a great day and VAPE ON

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome from another Texan. Not sure where you are but I'm about an hour SE of Aggieland. Wife has a lot of family in College Station.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

I'm a squonker as well! I call it dripping from the bottom. My story is similar to yours, eGo pens then moving on up. Check out our squonk sub-forum, but beware, the enablers are strong down there for those with shineyitist... :giggle:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to the forum:wave:

VU Sponsors