Become a Patron!

New Here, but Not to Vaping!

SuperNataly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello, everyone! I'm happy to finally be joining here, I've been reading here when I have a few questions and now decided it's time to make an account and start posting!
I've been vaping for about 2 years now mostly it was on again off again and still smoking for a while because I just couldn't find the right eGo battery. Fast forward to about 6 months ago and I got the Vision Spinner 2 and I fell in love again, but then I started smoking again. :/
About a month ago I was at a bar and saw a girl with a box mod - didn't know which one - and I told myself I would finally buy a box mod for myself. I finished my pack and bought a MVP 20W and a Kanger Tech GeniTank Mega and it was the newest best e cig I got! It's been about 3 weeks and I've only had 3 cancer sticks but I feel great about it and I love my MVP.
Hopefully to get the iStick mini with either Aspire Nautilus Mini or Kanger Sub Tank Nano next!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the wonderful world of not smoking.
Glad to have you here.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You'll get there! The 11 watt MVP with Protanks enabled me to stop and still use it along with my IPV3, Sigelei, tanks and RDAs

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU!

If you want to use Subtank, you will need at least 30 watts. The iStick 50W is the one that I use. Handles all the tanks and subtanks I have. The MVP will handle the Nautilus with no problems. Subtanks need a bit more power. The iStick mini goes to 11 watts. Ok for the tank you have, but it can't power sub-ohm stuff.

Stick with vaping, you'll quit the coffin nails soon for good.

SuperNataly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Zamazam I was thinking of getting the iStick 50w or the MVP 3 to sub ohm, but I think I'll hold off on sub ohm-ing until my next next mod purchase. Lol
@JXN @RMarcusY Thanks so much guys, it feels great to not smoke anymore, hopefully I can kick the bad habit for good this time around.

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was the same way- bought my first cigalike in 08-09. Didnt join the forum until November. Anyway, glad to have another enthusiast on board!

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad you joined. Your story is like mine and many others. I started with an cigalikes and an Ego 3 years ago. Our choices are much better now. I also have a MVP along with other mods. They all work great compared to my old Ego. You'll find your vaping zone.

JamesD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
glad you joined hopefully can gain some info from u

SuperNataly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU, Nice to meet you:)
Thanks, you too! It's great to be posting now other than just lurking.

I was the same way- bought my first cigalike in 08-09. Didnt join the forum until November. Anyway, glad to have another enthusiast on board!
I didn't even think to look up forums until a few months ago. Glad I found VU.

Glad you joined. Your story is like mine and many others. I started with an cigalikes and an Ego 3 years ago. Our choices are much better now. I also have a MVP along with other mods. They all work great compared to my old Ego. You'll find your vaping zone.
Thanks. I love all the options we can have, the decisions can be so hard sometimes! A month with my current MVP 20w and I already want something with more power!

glad you joined hopefully can gain some info from u
Thanks, it's great here so far. :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
@Zamazam I was thinking of getting the iStick 50w or the MVP 3 to sub ohm, but I think I'll hold off on sub ohm-ing until my next next mod purchase. Lol
@JXN @RMarcusY Thanks so much guys, it feels great to not smoke anymore, hopefully I can kick the bad habit for good this time around.

you might like the ipv mini 2 as well.. that way it will give you a bit more range..
I don't do hardware, i make good juice lol.. so I don't know my specs off hand.. but this box mod has been good so far!
Welcome to VU and I hope to see you around on the forums :)

queenrilly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi! It's great to be in such a good informative forum to help quit smoking, I've been lurking for a while and just made an account too

VU Sponsors