Become a Patron!

New here in Arkansas

Hello Vapers! I just joined the forum today my real name is Mike back in Feb I started with a mystic e-cig with replaceable cartridges and played with it but kept smoking then got a Kanger evod battery and t3s tank as a gift in May and tried other than tobacco flavors, mainly coffee my other vice! I began smoking less. At a stay in a non-smoking hotel with my girlfriend the kid working the front desk was vaping on a big box with a tank and I asked him about it he said it was a Sigelei with an Arctic tank so I told my girlfriend maybe something like that will work for me. she she bought me a Kamry 20 and Atlantis tank June 20th with coffee juice I have been smoke free since July 1st. I have since gone nuts with vaping I have 3 TFV4's an iStick 100w, an IPV3 Li a Smok m80+ and Smok xcube 2 and an still have the kamry and atlantis but also have an arctic, Herakles and a morpheus and 3 rda's a dark horse clone plume veil clone and mutation x v4 I dont build the rda's I take them to the vape shop to get rebuilt. I have given up the coffee because the good black coffee flavors kills coils now I'm doing unicorn milk and having the vape store try to clone it with their house juice and they almost got it. Sorry for the long winded post I am originally from the far west suburbs of Chicago and smoked for 27 years.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Congrats on kicking the stinkies!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to the forum Mike. I enjoy coffee flavors, myself. If you ever decide to get into DIY juice, I know of some that won't gunk up your coils. STRONG and yummy.

Congrats on quitting smoking, glad you joined us!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
We have never had a problem staying in "non-smoking" rooms in motels/hotels. Most didn't know what vapings was, but didn't think it sticky enough to make us use a smoking room.

Welcome to the forum Mike. I enjoy coffee flavors, myself. If you ever decide to get into DIY juice, I know of some that won't gunk up your coils. STRONG and yummy.

Congrats on quitting smoking, glad you joined us!

I have tried my own tfa ripe strawberry and want to experiment more, with Arkansas's backass new law that classifies e-liquid as a tobacco product I ordered 3 8oz bottles of 36mg nic juice and I vape at 3mg so yes I would like to try a coffee recipe Huckleberried!

Welcome to the VU.
We have never had a problem staying in "non-smoking" rooms in motels/hotels. Most didn't know what vapings was, but didn't think it sticky enough to make us use a smoking room.
You can set off a smoke alarm in a hotel with a Kanger vape pen I did and my girlfriend freaked! I did blow the vapor into the smoke alarm

VU Sponsors