Become a Patron!

New here

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years
I posted a couple of other times here the past couple of days. Came across this forum while looking to buy a TFv4 tank. Not really new to vaping as I've been on and off quitting smoking the past year. So I can tell you that disposable ecigs was a complete failure towards the beginning of the year. Went back to smoking until around the beginning June where I used a vape pen. That worked for about 3 weeks until the College World Series where having a good time out and about that pen was not good enough. So about 6 weeks ago after doing like literally a month of research I bought a Sigelei 150W mod with a Herkales Sense tank. This thing is a beast and yes I have tested going out with not wanting to smoke. Overall I'm glad I did the research and wish I had done it sooner!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!
Yup the going out partying is the toughest, but you got some killer kit now!

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sound like you found your way to quit the stinkies. Congrats on you new setup and keep it up !!!

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years
Thank you. Any advice with flavors would be greatly appreciated. I really like Space Jam Eclipse and Cyber Vader but not at $22.99 a 30ml bottle. I did buy some Vape Wild juice that has different vanilla flavors and light cigarette flavor. The vanilla flavors really have not taste but only have steeped for 10 days. The light flavor actually is pretty darn good. Just put in an order with Verde Valley Vapes which I came across on this forum. Anyone else come across some good vape?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Keep it up! Welcome to VU!

RenoMama

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you. Any advice with flavors would be greatly appreciated. I really like Space Jam Eclipse and Cyber Vader but not at $22.99 a 30ml bottle. I did buy some Vape Wild juice that has different vanilla flavors and light cigarette flavor. The vanilla flavors really have not taste but only have steeped for 10 days. The light flavor actually is pretty darn good. Just put in an order with Verde Valley Vapes which I came across on this forum. Anyone else come across some good vape?
Hello and welcome! I ordered Verde Valleys sampler pack a while back and enjoyed most of their juices. Strawberry milkshake, blueberry custard and fuzzy tatas were my favorites. Can't beat their prices either. Best of luck to you!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Want to save some bucks? Head over to the DIY forum and read, read, and read some more. Lot's of helpful folks over there and tons of tasty recipes. Most of my mixes come in under fifty cents for 30 ml

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU. Glad to have you here!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to the underground!!!

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU!! Congrats on quitting and just keep wandering around the forum for lots of good information!

VU Sponsors