Become a Patron!

New here

brokenuncle

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been vaping off and since I spent the night at my brother-in-law's the night before my father-in-law's funeral in January 2012. Been full time since March or April of 2012. Might have been sooner if those cig-a-likes didn't suck so much. Plus I made my own smokes and we had just gotten in a couple months worth of tobacco and tubes.

brokenuncle

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think I might have passed by here before, but never registered.

brokenuncle

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
' too much. 3 kanger nanos, 2 aspire Pegasus with aspire Triton tanks, another 2 Triton tanks, evicted vtc mini, clouper gt, some sigelei I can't remember the name of, 3 svd's, who knows how many ego batteries or just like the ego batteries bought in bulk since they would come apart, 2 Smok ace or sid VW/vv with 5 or so of the lesser of the 2(all bought super cheap on clearance)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A little of this a little of that, you sound like me, mostly smaller box mods in my collection, under 100Ws

brokenuncle

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
First box mod was bought about 1.5 weeks before Thanksgiving locally. Cost a lot more but she bought because I wanted clouds / sub ohming and because she knew I was in extra pain and wanted to cheer me up. It was the first kanger nano. One of those does still sit in the drawer.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU ! Gald you joined us!

brokenuncle

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
-Thank you for the welcomes. If I am the second brokenuncle is there any way to see if both are from the same IP address?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.

VU Sponsors