Become a Patron!

This_Kelt

Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
But a vape veteran since 2010. No idea how much money I have not saved (gear hog) since then; I'm just happy to not be smoking. I'm a bit of an evangelist... have converted at least a dozen folks since I got the bug, and a few have actually gotten as absorbed as I am in the craft/hobby. I DIY juice, wrap modest coils and am diving into DNA200 as well as being a diehard tube user, both hybrid and oldschool. I like to patina things, but my shed is too cold at least half of the year.
My IG is this_kelt
My Twitter is ThisKelt
I like beer and bicycles, my dogs and cats and I drive a big brown truck to make a living... sometimes I get to deliver VapeMail!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome To Vaping Underground
Glad to see another veteran on the forum

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here.

This_Kelt

Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome To Vaping Underground
Glad to see another veteran on the forum
Thanks for all the comments. To be clear, I'm not a Military Veteran. I got mad respect for those that are, and my family served in the Royal Navy, but I'm just a vapor veteran.. all the way up from cigalikes and CE4's to fused claptons and juice mixing

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Thanks for all the comments. To be clear, I'm not a Military Veteran. I got mad respect for those that are, and my family served in the Royal Navy, but I'm just a vapor veteran.. all the way up from cigalikes and CE4's to fused claptons and juice mixing

I meant veteran strictly towards vaping. i think you will be an asset to the forum.
often people ask questions about everything from mods to coils to ohms law and the more of us on the forum that know what we are doing the quicker they will find the answers they need.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
But a vape veteran since 2010. No idea how much money I have not saved (gear hog) since then; I'm just happy to not be smoking.

lolol I am not alone then, glad someone else out there hogs gear like I do lol. Glad to meet you my friend :)

VU Sponsors