New in the house

Avion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hi guys,
New and like to know more about vaping. Wanted to quit smoking, than somehow friends was telling me about this. Did some research but was all confused, anyone keen to tell me or teach me a thing or 2 that i need to know?

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
There are plenty of people that are willing and happy to help. Look around as you come up with questions feel free to ask away. There is a wealth of knowledge out there and lots to learn. Start off small and work your way. Remember its a journey and not a race/contest. I also recommend youtube for learning also when you have a specific build or item you want to learn about there is lots of info there to :) Welcome to the forums and hope you have a great time here :)
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome...I've been vaping for over 5 years. I read and learn new things everyday. Best way to learn is to read all you can. Plenty of helpful people to answer your questions. Good luck on your journey.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! I'm sure you'll find plenty of good information here.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Glad you joined us.
Spend some time reading and if you have questions, just ask.

Avion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks guys!! Will go check it out! Appreciated!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi avion hope you enjoy your journey quiting those stinkies. This place is a great start for people needing info. and there are tons of helpful people on here

Avion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks guys!! Appreciated for the warm welcome! Gonna post question on the respective areas!

vape4942

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome. I'm a noob to the form and fairly new vape. As sort of a layman in regards to vaping, the one piece of advice I would give if you haven’t purchased any vape equipment yet is to skip the whole clearomizer thing and go straight to sub ohm tanks capable mods/battery. I started with a Eleaf iStick 20w and clearomizer nautilus mini tank. It was cool because I was new and didn’t really know what else there was to vaping and the differences in devices and tanks and coils and all that stuff. Plus that’s what the vape store recommended since I was a beginner. But if I worked in a store and somebody was new and looking to get into vaping, I’d skip the clearomizers and the whole spill about start off with some “simple” or “small” or “inexpensive”…all the key words they used with me. Which is understandable since I was new. But knowing what I know now, which is not a whole lot, just my experiences, I’d point you to the Eleaf iStick TC40w or 50w or 100w. You could still use the clearomizer on them and then move up to a sub ohm tank without having to purchase a new mod. They also have enough power and options in case you get into dripping. I just got into dripping like this morning so I’m about as rookie as you get with that. But because I now have a mod with enough wattage/volts/power I didn’t have to purchase another mod. I can just try different tanks and stuff on the same mod.

VU Sponsors