VU Patreon

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I saw your receipt but what store were they purchased from? Originally. I am pretty interested if I can verify if they are authentic.

LisaLisa6020

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The were purchased from Hana Modz directly. Upper left corner you can see the H. Message me or call if you want too.

LisaLisa6020

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I saw your receipt but what store were they purchased from? Originally. I am pretty interested if I can verify if they are authentic.
The were purchased from Hana Modz directly. Upper left corner you can see the H. Message me or call if you want too.

LisaLisa6020

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Brand new. comes with 2 batteries. color black, complete kit with charger, control assembly, end caps and box.

Attachments

• IMG_4786.JPG
    IMG_4786.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 33

LisaLisa6020

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BRAND NEW
NEVER USED HANA MODZ V3 DNA 40.
AUTHENTIC! COMES WITH CHARGER AND BOX
FREE SHIPPING

Attachments

• IMG_2187.JPG
    IMG_2187.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 20

LisaLisa6020

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
NEVER USED
AUTHENTIC, KANGERTECK KBOCK 8-40 WATTS

Replaceable Battery (not included)
Battery level indicator
Wattage output: 8-40W
Fires sub-ohm atomizers as low as 0.4 ohm
510 connection

NEVER USED
AUTHENTIC, KANGERTECK SUBTANKI MINI (CLEAR)

WILLING TO SELL SEPARATELY

FREE SHIPPING

Attachments

• IMG_2190.JPG
    IMG_2190.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 21

LisaLisa6020

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
NEVER USED
AUTHENTIC, SIGELEI-50W VR2 BLACK
CHARGER IS NOT PROVIDED, BATTERIES ARE NOT PROVIDED

FREE SHIPPING

Attachments

• IMG_2194.JPG
    IMG_2194.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 22

LisaLisa6020

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A large inventory of Vapes including: Provaris, Sigelei's, Hana mods, I taste, Vamo's, IPV's, Clouper mini. Message me for any information. All Authetics!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A large inventory of Vapes including: Provaris, Sigelei's, Hana mods, I taste, Vamo's, IPV's, Clouper mini. Message me for any information. All Authetics!
If you want to edit the title of this thread, you should be able to from page 1. If you're not able to, and would like to, let me know what you want it to say.

Thanks Lisa!

wjohnsonjr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You moderators sure make this fun. Just because I am selling them doesn't mean I know everything about everything. Smh

I'm not trying to get on your case regarding this but if you are selling the product you should know your product. I think that is what they are trying to say. I personally would be uncomfortable purchasing from a vendor that didn't know the spec on his item that he want me to part with my hard earned money.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I'm not trying to get on your case regarding this but if you are selling the product you should know your product. I think that is what they are trying to say. I personally would be uncomfortable purchasing from a vendor that didn't know the spec on his item that he want me to part with my hard earned money.

I totally get where you are coming from.

That being said, the OP has already come clean that she is not a vaper herself.

From what I have been told, she has a business manufacturing wraps for mods similar to Jwraps and a few other companies and she purchases these mods so she can measure the suckers or whatever to be able to produce a product that will fit the mods she is selling.

Basically, she is being a full blown capitalist wanting to sell her products and trying to recoup her cost of the mods she had to purchase to make patterns.

wjohnsonjr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I totally get where you are coming from.

That being said, the OP has already come clean that she is not a vaper herself.

From what I have been told, she has a business manufacturing wraps for mods similar to Jwraps and a few other companies and she purchases these mods so she can measure the suckers or whatever to be able to produce a product that will fit the mods she is selling.

Basically, she is being a full blown capitalist wanting to sell her products and trying to recoup her cost of the mods she had to purchase to make patterns.

Some of these she could purchase the clone to get the same measurements. I'm glad these are being offered to us but I have to say I wouldn't purchase gear from someone that doesn't vape. I missed the part in the thread where she was just purchasing these items for her skin templates. She could trade them in to a vape store which I am sure they would take them. Or she could work out a deal with a shop that lets her use the mod to take measurements and in return she could give them skins to sell in the shops. It a win/win situation for everyone. The shop is going to get there money for the mods regardless. How much could it cost out of her pocket to offer the shop some free skins to sell in shops. She is actually losing money purchasing Hana authentic mods at full price and having to sell them later to recoup some of her money. One observation I made is why would she be selling Kanger Sub tanks if she doesn't vape. You can purchase the Kbox separate. Hmmmm make you think a bit.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Some of these she could purchase the clone to get the same measurements. I'm glad these are being offered to us but I have to say I wouldn't purchase gear from someone that doesn't vape. I missed the part in the thread where she was just purchasing these items for her skin templates. She could trade them in to a vape store which I am sure they would take them. Or she could work out a deal with a shop that lets her use the mod to take measurements and in return she could give them skins to sell in the shops. It a win/win situation for everyone. The shop is going to get there money for the mods regardless. How much could it cost out of her pocket to offer the shop some free skins to sell in shops. She is actually losing money purchasing Hana authentic mods at full price and having to sell them later to recoup some of her money. One observation I made is why would she be selling Kanger Sub tanks if she doesn't vape. You can purchase the Kbox separate. Hmmmm make you think a bit.
well I see that two ways, at least the measurements for the wraps, her bread and butter ,are from genuine mods. Plus, if she doesn't vape, maybe she is unclear on clones. When I started I didn't know what a clone was. She supplied all info (original receipts) a few minutes after being asked to.
Besides, it'll be a deal for someone and if they are ok with it...

Last edited:

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't read the whole thread yet but I'll give $1 each shipped for any remaining devices...PM me for payment info. I love sales where sellers accept all offers!
accepting all offers on the Vapes I have listed people!!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6bvx0MH.jpg_zpshoorp6le.gif

LisaLisa6020

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FYI. The clones are often off from any original Mod. I have been honest with what we do. Not hiding anything. Reason to purchase a real authentic mod is to test fit each item we sell. I have no use for the mods afterwards and what else should I do throw them away? come one people. Find another thread to harass someone :)

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
don't get frustrated lisa .you kind of need some thick skin on this site as well as others there are always ones that attack but don't sweat it your doing good wish i had some extra money because i think you have some nice mods at good prices!

LisaLisa6020

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
don't get frustrated lisa .you kind of need some thick skin on this site as well as others there are always ones that attack but don't sweat it your doing good wish i had some extra money because i think you have some nice mods at good prices!
Thank you!!!!

LisaLisa6020

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I also have a Hana mini v3, make reasonable offer

Attachments

• IMG_4925-2.JPG
    IMG_4925-2.JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 6

LisaLisa6020