Become a Patron!

New Jersey

tae111

Member For 2 Years
I have been vaping for many years now and live in NJ. I actually bought $1000. worth of my go to vape juice just before the new law went into effect. My question is what is the best allowable tobacco flavored vape juice for people who always vaped flavors? I did smoke for many years. I never really liked the taste of cigarettes. I just smoked them because of the nicotine. One of the things I liked about vaping is not having the tobacco smell and taste. I'm looking for a tobacco flavor that is least like a tobacco flavor if that makes any sense. I know I can DIY and I do have some supplies for that.

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not living in NJ I'm not sure what is "allowable". RTE is great. So is https://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com, so is BlackNote.
I get what you're saying about the least tobacco tobacco.
I get that with diy.
Yea, DIY is the way to go because the DIY extracts from RTE are flavorings, not e-juice. That plus the fact their finished e-juice costs $30 for only one 30ml bottle... waa-aaaa-aaaaaaay expensive IMO.

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've only bought ejuice from RTE, not the extracts. Yup, they're costly.
If you're going the extracts route, another to consider is StixxMixx. Really nice tobaccos. But, for me, there are very few straight tobaccos which aren't ashtray.
If you want to try concocted tobacco, then you might consider Purilum Sweet Tobacco, or FA Soho. I like them both, though mixed with other flavors.

VU Sponsors