newfruitflavors_redesigned.jpg

You can check 'em all out at the website: https://real-tobacco-extract.com/
VU20 Discount Code is OK!

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Puppy! :wave:

Now off to the web site. (Did someone say "Havana"? :banana: )

X-Puppy

Member For 4 Years
WOW! Really really good, I forgot how much I really missed my Havana. Very tasty indeed! :)

The motherload made it here just fine. :)

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Rickajho! :wave:

I knows you from you know where! :D

Dayum! I'm just trying Havana #1 out of my sampler tonight and lord that's good stuff! Having some kind of WTA orgasm. (And for the record - that's a good thing.) Flavor is great - it actually tastes like a tobacco.

Definitely reordering a big one of that! But I still have many other things to sample first.

X-Puppy

Member For 4 Years
I knows you from you know where! :D

Dayum! I'm just trying Havana #1 out of my sampler tonight and lord that's good stuff! Having some kind of WTA orgasm. (And for the record - that's a good thing.) Flavor is great - it actually tastes like a tobacco.

Definitely reordering a big one of that! But I still have many other things to sample first.
I can't get enough, I'm 1/2 way through my 120ml 3X concentrate already! :p

And they're ALL so very good. :D

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Just trying out Havana #2 today. It's kind of like "Havana light" compared to Havana #1. Same flavor notes, but not as 'earthy' as Havana #1. Really like this one too.

Both of these go on the reorder list.

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just trying out Havana #2 today. It's kind of like "Havana light" compared to Havana #1. Same flavor notes, but not as 'earthy' as Havana #1. Really like this one too.

Both of these go on the reorder list.

It is interesting how the extracts are interpreted by the user. The Havana#1 is elegant and somewhat a floral note to my taste while the Havana #2 is darker, more rustic with fewer but more penetrating tobacco notes.
Here is another take on Havana #2 from Professor Beard: "When vaped, the flavour is good, not "robust" but stronger than the Havana #1 with noticeable leather and spice and something like a "woody" nuttiness."

Last edited:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It is interesting how the extracts are interpreted by the user. The Havana#1 is elegant and somewhat a floral note to my taste while the Havana #2 is darker, more rustic with fewer but more penetrating tobacco notes.
Here is another take on Havana #2 from Professor Beard: "When vaped, the flavour is good, not "robust" but stronger than the Havana #1 with noticeable leather and spice and something like a "woody" nuttiness."

Lol - I'm putting together a reorder and I saw that when I hit the flavor descriptions for #1 and #2. Exact opposite of how I perceive them - I actually double checked the bottle I'm using right now. Yep - Havana #2.

I would swear the #1 is a darker leaf or something. The overall flavor notes are similar, but there is a broad "floor" of a richer flavor I get out of #1 that I don't experience with #2. (I need moar to do a better review than that. :D )

But hey! It's all good. Very very good. Havana #1 & #2 reorder and another sampler coming up. :bliss:

X-Puppy

Member For 4 Years
I've been mixing Havana #1 with Havana #3. It's like adding more tobacco flavor but the overall % hasn't increased.

Soooo Gooood! :p

X-Puppy

Member For 4 Years
With juice so good it should come as no surprise that I've consumed 150ml of 3x concentrate! :D

Time for another order. A little overdue actually. o_O

See you soon. :p

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Order in... I think?

You got that e-mail too huh?

Evan I wouldn't give up on trying to find another CC processor. Obviously there are 10's of thousands of gear & liquids places still processing CC orders. You may have just had an unfortunate run with the places you selected to do business with. Keep in mind these "bans" aren't coming down from on high from MC, VISA et al - this is an individual decision specific transaction processors are arriving at to "ban" e-cig transactions, no matter how misguided their interpretation of the law and regulations might be at this point.

X-Puppy

Member For 4 Years
WOW! :p

Broke out the Red Virginia extract yesterday because I managed to blast through another 120ml of Havana#1 (3X concentrate) yowza, I forgot how good this stuff is. Really good cig tobacco with an extra bite to it.

What can I say, I've got a habit! :D

But then why am I surprised, they're all just soooo damn good. :D

Thanks Evan! (Another order coming soon)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors