Become a Patron!

New member, but I've been creeping a few months :)

nauti and nice

Member For 4 Years
Hey all! Just signed up today but I've been lurking and reading for months. This is my 2nd go round with vaping. My first go at it happened like 5 years ago when very few people were vaping (that I personally knew of, I was the *only* one). I had been off the analogs for 3 months when I decided to spend a small fortune on a cigalike (hubby enjoys cigars, we started hanging out with a group of people and almost all of them smoked, etc). I got some PG and some flavorings, some blue foam stuff to refill my "filter" cartridges - I had a real plan and I was gonna stay off the stinkies!

But life happened, including, but not limited to, feeling like I was doing illicit substances every time i took a draw. Long story short I started smoking again. Fast forward to May and my decision to join the "cool kids" once again and trade the analogs for vaping. Almost every one of my smoking friends switched - those traitors! I bought a couple 650 evod battery kits and decided when my pack was empty, I was done forever. It's been 7 months and I haven't looked back. I've since added to my collection - bigger ego batteries, 2 iSticks, better tanks, a collection of juices, and a hubby who thinks I have plenty of *stuff* and "what's wrong with this battery? this battery? this battery?" So anyway, hello from an official "long time listener, first time caller" :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad you are here.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! You can never have too much stuff... o_O I'm a flavor chaser and have 8 mods sitting next to me at the moment, all with different flavors.

VU Sponsors