Become a Patron!

New member from Houston in the house!!

BigKrash

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I finally joined up after visiting Vapor Joes for about a year now. Why so long? Well, I never paid attention to the forum section link. I just came for the deals :) But being that I just got into coil building a few months ago, and I am about to start making my own juice, I needed a place I could call my second home! I want to thank each and everyone of you that have contributed to this website. The information found here is amazing and very helpful for noobs like me.

EDIT: I left out my journey :headbang:

I climbed aboard the ecig train back in 2011 and started out using the funky ecigs with the replaceable cartridge :poop: Went back to smoking real cigs for about 2 months and then picked up one of the ego kits. I was in heaven! I mean, I could vape big league chew, skittles, cherry cola, etc etc. YEAHHHHHH BOiiiiii LOL. From the ego pen, I moved on to other mods and gradually got to where I am now. I love vaping and so does my wife. It's a lot healthier lifestyle and I wouldn't change it for the world!

I currently use a X-Cube 2 with a uwell crown tank. I also use a Alien V2 RDA and a Tobeco Velocity RDA. I have been using juices from Vapewild for about 2 years now and just recently subscribed to Zamplebox a couple months ago.

Far as myself, well. I am husband and a father of 2 boys. I am currently a stay at home dad because of medical reasons. Prior to that, I busted my rear working on cars for a living.

Hope to get to interact with a lot of you good people around here!

Last edited:

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm guessing you're "in the house" because if you go outside today, you'll need hip waders... or a boat. ;)

Welcome! And stay safe out there in watery Houston. :)

Andria

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
ditto,, Seabrook/ Kemah
My old stomping grounds. I'm a Bay rat myself, raised up on the Island. I was one of those loud-pipe Harley trash types you used to cuss when we rode up and down the boulevard over there. We moved up northwest for better schools for the kids, but I still miss the salt marsh. Born with webbed feet and all that :)

BigKrash

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hahahahaha. Yeah. Most of the city was shutdown from the rain (as usual) Galveston got hit pretty hard as well. Thanks for all of the welcoming replies. Ya'll will be seeing a lot of me 'round here :)

VU Sponsors