Become a Patron!

New Member from Kansas City

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself and tell you what a great forum you are running. I've been lurking on here for the past week and finally joined. There appear to be some great folks on this board and a ton of useful information.

I have only been vaping and off cigarettes for a little over a week. I tried vaping for the first time last year and never really got the hang of it. Couldn't get the equipment working right and didn't like the juice I had available. I went to the local vaping shop in my neighborhood and the guys there were a big help getting me up and running. I currently have two Istick tc40w mods with Nautilus mini and fullsize tanks. Very happy with this setup.

Thanks for all the help you have already provided.

Chris

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Chris, and welcome to VU! Glad to have you here!

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. Glad to be here. Wish I'd found the place last year. But, better late than never. :)

Chris

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here
Enjoy.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Chris and welcome to the V/U family, yes a vast amount of info here keep reading

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Glad your off the coffin nails and found a set up you like.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself and tell you what a great forum you are running. I've been lurking on here for the past week and finally joined. There appear to be some great folks on this board and a ton of useful information.

I have only been vaping and off cigarettes for a little over a week. I tried vaping for the first time last year and never really got the hang of it. Couldn't get the equipment working right and didn't like the juice I had available. I went to the local vaping shop in my neighborhood and the guys there were a big help getting me up and running. I currently have two Istick tc40w mods with Nautilus mini and fullsize tanks. Very happy with this setup.

Thanks for all the help you have already provided.

Chris

You are doing good. It took me over 2.5 years to stop smoking completely with vaping.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

VU Sponsors