Become a Patron!

New member from Texas

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi, folks! New here to vu. I've been vaping and smoke free for 2 years and 2 months, after a 40 year, pad smoking habit that actually peaked out at 3 packs a day a few years back.
I started my vaping journey with some cigalikes which I don't even consider in my vaping time, but finally ended up getting an Ego MegaT and never smoked again.
I quickly ended up going with mechanicals and drippers and progressed up to squonkers. Just recently, with the urging of some friends online, I tried out one of the new fangled sub ohm tanks. I was truly impressed, and now have a half dozen regulated mods and a dozen or more tanks, including my favorite, the Boreas which was designed by Roxy. So, I have the best of both worlds, squonk mods and bf atties, and regulated mods and tanks. I love it all!
I've noticed several of my friends over here, so it's great to join them and meet a whole batch of new ones :)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, everyone :). It'll take me a little time to learn this forum layout. It's nice it seems a bit more relaxed than the other forum. I'll be around here and there, trying to learn things!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
PW...great to see you here...!!!

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello and welcome fellow Texan! I am in Pennsylvania now, but I was born in Alice Texas and raised in Bryan/College Station. I miss it terribly and still, after 20 years, have not forgiven my parents for moving me to this god forsaken cold ass state lolol. Hope you enjoy it here, lots of great people who are nonjudgmental and are awesome all around!

VU Sponsors