Become a Patron!

New member in Minnesota

markfisk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello form a state where in one of our nicer e-cig stores you can't even vape inside due to a city ordinance :rolleyes:

I'm 47 and smoked for 32 years one PAD or a little more. Haven't had a cig since August 17th and am amazed at how well vaping replaced the nasty habit. While I didn't quit to save money, I certainly have spent a lot finding the ideal vape for me...still looking I guess. I started on Aspire ETS tanks with spinner batteries and managed to convert my girlfriend and brother (still dual user) over mostly by passing stuff on to them. I do enjoy the Crown tank on the VS DNA200 with some Suicide Bunny Mother's Milk currently though.

I'm a member of a lot of forums for other hobbies including; motorcycles/road racing, snowmobiles, jet skis, rv/motorhomes, Jeeps, and RC airplanes. I really do like the atmosphere here already though!

I just started building coils on/for a Darkhorse clone, but find that so far I pretty much suck at it so we'll see it goes from there. I may look into DIY juice since I'm plowing through about 30ml a day in all the sub-tanks I'm using, but for now I have B&M close by that makes some good stuff for an ok price.

Looking forward to contributing here.

Mark

Today's pic of my gear from the handcheck thread:
handcheck.jpg

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Mark and welcome to the VUF!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Mark, Welcome from a MN Hoser!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU, Mark! Nice gear you have there.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here.

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to a fellow MN member!

You'll get much better advice here than you'll get at the vape shops, especially the ones around here. In the TC area there are quite a few vape shops, but it seems like they're all either the bandwagon jumping tobacco store owners (who know absolutely nothing about what they have behind their counters); or the uber-hipster scene stores (Smokeless Smoking, etc) where every time I've gone in there are 12+ uber-hip, American Apparel shopping, work-sock stocking cap loud neon flannel and loafer wearing, wannabe hobo beard having douche kids sitting around cloud-chasing their $500 trust-fund mods and playing Apples to Apples.

Much less of that here.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors