Become a Patron!

johnhdz21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everybody! I am new to vaping and loving this hobby! I used to smoke for about 6 years and recently quit by switching to vaping. I've got the Aspire CF Sub OHM battery with a Herakles Tank. I love my vape but want to upgrade to a box mod. If anyone has suggestions on a box mod please let me know. When I first started vaping it was about getting some nicotine and quitting the cigarettes but now I want to get that big cloud performance with 0% nicotine. I want to learn more about the different types of coils and watts being used for vaping cause that I am slacking.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
I'm sure you can/will learn what you need here at the VU

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For 0 nic juice I highly recommend az swagg sauce... I love their flavors. Quick shipping too
For box mod if you want unregulated I say Dimitri, because I love mine.
Regulated I use a snow wolf but the dna200 boxes look amazing. Depends on what you want from a box.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

johnhdz21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just researched some mods and found the Eleaf iStick 100w box mod for a good price and seen a lot of good reviews for it. What do you all think?

Also, with 0 nicotine, does it produce more cloud? or it doesn't matter?

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just researched some mods and found the Eleaf iStick 100w box mod for a good price and seen a lot of good reviews for it. What do you all think?

Also, with 0 nicotine, does it produce more cloud? or it doesn't matter?
0 nic doesn't matter for clouds... VG rating is clouds. Higher the better.
With your box mod I'd shoot for atleast a 150w a lot of the coils I build I can vape at 90 w and get buy with, but stepping into more surface area of wire its higher resistance and more watts needed to perform. I'm vaping dual parallels at the moment in my doge, the vapor production from the 100 to 150 watt range is noticeable to say the least.

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's your price range if I may ask? I know jumping on those 100w at a good price is hard to pass up and you can do well with one, but 100-200 is cloud chasing easy.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How big do you like your clouds?

statue-blow-clouds-illusion.jpg

redoubt-ak1.jpg

johnhdz21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's your price range if I may ask? I know jumping on those 100w at a good price is hard to pass up and you can do well with one, but 100-200 is cloud chasing easy.

I would say $100 and $150 MAX.

USMC8497

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello and welcome to the VU.

VU Sponsors