Become a Patron!

New Mixing Calculator Need

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I needed to ask if anyone knows of a mixing calculator that I can put more than 7 ingredients in? My Juice Me Up only has 7 spots, & I have some recipes with 8 & 10 flavors...I made 2 today, & I'm finishing up now. I'll post more info as soon as I get the kitchen cleaned up, the wife is coming home soon....uh-oh....

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For simplicity sake, I would blend two to four flavors in a special bottle. Blending in proper proportions for my mixes.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
HotRod's :cool: awesomeness...
It is a nice calculator. I believe I will keep it and the other one that was referred to me. Thanks for the links. Now I can proceed....:)

lvacey

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does anybody know of an e juice calculator download for a Mac Desktop?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I prefer this one: DIY E-Liquid Calculator Ten Flavors With Nicotine Plus PG/VG Adjusting

1) it's online, so it doesn't matter what kind of PC or phone or tablet you use;
2) it's online, so as long as you have an internet connection, your recipes are available... even if your PC crashes, your house burns down, a tornado blows your ass away, your dog eats your recipe notebook, or your ex steals it... etc...
3) up to 10 ingredients, or even 11 if you use the spot where one might add water;
4) you can specify a nic level and PG/VG ratio for every single ingredient -- a godsend if you use WTA! Or if you're very picky about what PG/VG ratio you end up at, and have a mix of PG and VG based flavors.

Andria

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I needed to ask if anyone knows of a mixing calculator that I can put more than 7 ingredients in? My Juice Me Up only has 7 spots, & I have some recipes with 8 & 10 flavors...I made 2 today, & I'm finishing up now. I'll post more info as soon as I get the kitchen cleaned up, the wife is coming home soon....uh-oh....
E-liquid-recipes.com
As far as I know you can add as many as your want. Probably the best one out there

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

lvacey

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I prefer this one: DIY E-Liquid Calculator Ten Flavors With Nicotine Plus PG/VG Adjusting

1) it's online, so it doesn't matter what kind of PC or phone or tablet you use;
2) it's online, so as long as you have an internet connection, your recipes are available... even if your PC crashes, your house burns down, a tornado blows your ass away, your dog eats your recipe notebook, or your ex steals it... etc...
3) up to 10 ingredients, or even 11 if you use the spot where one might add water;
4) you can specify a nic level and PG/VG ratio for every single ingredient -- a godsend if you use WTA! Or if you're very picky about what PG/VG ratio you end up at, and have a mix of PG and VG based flavors.

Andria

I tried to download the calculator on my Mac and it said it cannot be downloaded because it's a Microsoft Windows program.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I tried to download the calculator on my Mac and it said it cannot be downloaded because it's a Microsoft Windows program.

Um, well there's your problem, THAT'S NOT A DOWNLOAD, IT'S A WEBSITE!

Andria

lvacey

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I apologize, Andria! My mistake. I was on a link for something else. Also, thank you for your response!!!

VU Sponsors