Become a Patron!

New nautilus tank

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just cracked my emow mega so I had a coupon for 20% off at a local vape shop. I've herd allot of good things about aspire nautilus so I decided to get one which I picked up for $30 after coupon. The kit came with 2 BVC coils 1.6 in it and 1.8 spare. It also came with a replacement glass which I thought was badass considering the emow mega tank is the same price and only holdd 2.5ish ml. Anyway had anyone had any problems with this tank? The only thing i might get is the steel tank because I drop things allot lol. Thanks guys.
6d734bcdf3128e2e7041425de141b988.jpg

"How something appears is always a matter of perspective"

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine didn't come with a replacement tank. Sounds like you got a good deal on it considering it came from a B&M. When it's working it works like a charm. But what I've found is it is extremely sensitive to changes in temperature. If you take it outside and it gets cold, then you bring it back in and it warms up, it is going to flood and gurgle like nuts. I've only had mine a few weeks and have dealt with this at least five times. When that happens, all you have to do is turn it upside down, take the bottom part off, take the head out, and just sop up all the excess juice with a q-tip (it'll be obvious, it'll be flooded all in there even down there by the connector and even inside the coil itself). Do that, put it back together and it's good to go.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two nautilus tanks and experience the same issue with temperature change. Other than that, they are pretty sweet tanks.
The only reason I stopped using them is because I switched to the kanger sub tank.

VU Sponsors