VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
New Release: SkyStar Revvo Kit

20171215095954_29497.png

The exact meaning of the name Revvo, no one really knows, but we do know that it is often strong personalities who have this name---energetic, charismatic, ambitious and focused. And so is this SkyStar Revvo Kit designed and manufactured by Aspire. The SkyStar Revvo Kit is composed of a dual 18650, 210Watt Revvo Mod with a 1.3 inch touch screen and the revolutionary Revvo Tank.

20171215100039_42017.jpg

The Revvo Mod adopts a rounded, gentle structure, amiable yet determined. It's polished surface presents focused delicacy and radiates reserved strength, bespeaking a tender yet steadfast resolution of being supremely excellent.

Its 1.3 inch OLED touch screen promises effortless streamline operating experience. While the Mod is on, swipe the screen down twice to enter menu interface, where you can adjust the settings to your liking. Five sub-categories are available in the menu, including Mode, Data, System, Time, and About. When the Mod is on standby, a standard watch interface appears on the screen, serving the office of time-telling in case your phone is powered off or out of reach. The fire button is seamlessly integrated into the display, being of the same material and color, and installed right on top of the screen. The Micro USB Port is quite a con in that the plug hole damaged the integrity and wholeness of the display which would have been perfect if it is elsewhere and had there not been the diving line which separates the fire button from the display. The battery cover endorses the same curves and lines as the structure in a whole, though the slits quite spoiled the unity and cohesion of the body.

20171215100555_35012.jpg

The Revvo Tank reformed the landscape of RTA forever. Instead of adopting the classic post and coil structure, the Revvo Tank presents the flat Radial Coil design---the first attempt in the industry. The ARC, "Aspire Radial Coil", wired in parallel circles, is fixed horizontally in one part of the coil head, whereas cotton is stuffed in the other part. Upon being screwed and set together, the two parts of the coil head forms an astoundingly large surface area, which helps bring forth greater vapor production at either 0.10 ohm or 0.16 ohm using the Kanthal AF Wire. Suggested wattage for the Revvo Tank is 50--100 W, and at 80--85 W the coil functions at optimal.

20171215100059_27021.png

In the adjustable top airflow system, three large air inlets enable consistent and smooth air inflows and ensure unrestricted mixture of air and vapor to bring forth a wide range of flavor depths and tones. Instead of the classic top-filling structure which most Tanks adopt, the Revvo Tank is filled through the center, where a spring is installed, being soft enough to receive glass droppers, and being strong enough to resist leakage.

20171215100303_90410.png

With clear instructions marked inside the Mod chamber, battery installation is almost foolproof. Turn off the Mod during battery installation. Open the back panel by inserting a sharp point (e.g., your fingernail) into the slot at the bottom and pull out the battery cover.

20171215100317_91568.png

The Revvo Kit features automatic cutoff, over discharge protection, overcharge protection, overheat protection, short circuit protection, and reverse-polarity protection. It is charged via a micro-USB port. When charging 2 flashing battery icons are displayed on the screen, presenting all important stats like voltage, charging current and charging time. The USB port is also used to update firmware.

Specifications:

Mod parameter
Output Power: 1-210W
Mod Type: Box Mod
Temperature Mod: Yes
VV/VW Mod: Yes
USB Cable: Yes
USB Charger: No
Bypass Mode: Yes
Built-in Battery: No

Atomizer Parameter
Atomizer Capacity: 3.6ml
Atomizer Diameter: 24mm
Atomizer Height: 45mm
Tube Materials: Pyrex Glass
Coil Changeable: Yes
Connection Thread: 510
Filling Method: Top Fillin

Packing List:
1x Aspire SkyStar MOD
1x Revvo Tank - 3.6ml
1x ARC Coil(Pre-installed)
1x Extra ARC Coil
1x Replacement Glass Tube
1x Protective Silicone Cap
10x O Rings
1x USB Cable
1x User Manual

Tags: SkyStar Revvo Kit

ck342

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Based on the great reviews, I sought out and bought the Revvo tank from a reputable retailer (Coval Vapes). While the flavor and vapor production are great, the tank leaked terribly from the air vents. Because the location of the leak is so close to the coil, the liquid leaking out was scalding hot. Twice with vaping in bed I received painful burns to my chest and mouth. I contacted Aspire about the problem and they asked for my receipt (which I provided) as well as the batch number and security code. These must have been on the outer box cover, which I discarded right after my purchase. When I told Aspire this, their response was that since they couldn’t verify my tank was an authentic Aspire product, they could be of no further help. As if someone has tooled up to counterfeit a $25 tank! Either I bought a defective unit or the Revvo has a serious design flaw. Either way, the customer service rep I dealt with just sucked.

Cacuqecig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Based on the great reviews, I sought out and bought the Revvo tank from a reputable retailer (Coval Vapes). While the flavor and vapor production are great, the tank leaked terribly from the air vents. Because the location of the leak is so close to the coil, the liquid leaking out was scalding hot. Twice with vaping in bed I received painful burns to my chest and mouth. I contacted Aspire about the problem and they asked for my receipt (which I provided) as well as the batch number and security code. These must have been on the outer box cover, which I discarded right after my purchase. When I told Aspire this, their response was that since they couldn’t verify my tank was an authentic Aspire product, they could be of no further help. As if someone has tooled up to counterfeit a $25 tank! Either I bought a defective unit or the Revvo has a serious design flaw. Either way, the customer service rep I dealt with just sucked.

Sorry for your experience.

VU Sponsors