Become a Patron!

New section "The Stupid" - Drink drive accused says e-cigarette put him over the limit

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/drink-drive-accused-says-e-11704855

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

That's all I got for you after reading this stupid ass shit.

If I were the prosecutor in this case I would have a police officer with a breathalyser in the courtroom and I'd spend no less than an hour constantly puffing on the exact mod with the exact eliquid that this drunk asshole claimed to be using.

Then I'd take the breathalyser test and make this asshole look as stupid as this story sounds - 5150

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
http://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/drink-drive-accused-says-e-11704855

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

That's all I got for you after reading this stupid ass shit.

If I were the prosecutor in this case I would have a police officer with a breathalyser in the courtroom and I'd spend no less than an hour constantly puffing on the exact mod with the exact eliquid that this drunk asshole claimed to be using.

Then I'd take the breathalyser test and make this asshole look as stupid as this story sounds - 5150

And here I thought I had heard it all...................:crazy:

That being said, if you are a complete IDIOT (with credentials like a US congressmen or senator) I imagine you could fill your tank with 100% alcohol and vape with it before the shit blew up in your face or flat out killed you (not a scientist but I know on some instinctive level it would be bad).

Dismiss this and let the Darwin Awards take care of it:idea:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK, there was a atomized booze craze not all that long ago but it involved one of those water misters and no heat.

VU Sponsors