Become a Patron!

New Tank Getting Warm/Hot

Tr0ll

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Picked up a Sense Blaze Pro. Got it home, tighten it up, filled and let it sit for about 14 hours.

Says 50 to 100 watts. I started at 40 and went up by 5. No flavor until 60 watts.

Produces a big cloud but the tank is really warm after 6 draws on it. My Innokin MVP4 isn't even warm.

Is it normal for the tank to heat up this quickly? The baby beast I just replaced and the Super Tank Mini I used all day at work(about 15 ml today) never changed temp.

I have removed it from the mod and left it sitting upright in a shot glass.

Kranky Kanger

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is perfectly normal for some tanks to get warm with use. I used to use a Kanger top tank mini that you could chain vape for an hour before it started to get warm. If I tried that with my Clieto I'd likely melt the rubber gaskets. Anyway, as long as it doesn't get so warm that you can't touch it or it's uncomfortable to put the drip tip against your lips, you should be fine.

Tr0ll

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is perfectly normal for some tanks to get warm with use. I used to use a Kanger top tank mini that you could chain vape for an hour before it started to get warm. If I tried that with my Clieto I'd likely melt the rubber gaskets. Anyway, as long as it doesn't get so warm that you can't touch it or it's uncomfortable to put the drip tip against your lips, you should be fine.
Thank you.

I'm getting rid of it anyway. Ohm jumping lile crazy ans I don't think my little innokin has enough power for it. Should have checked before I bought it.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep they get warm.
60 watts?
Grab a 60watt incandescent light bulb.
It actually puts out less heat than 60 watts since some of it's wattage actually generates light.

VU Sponsors