Become a Patron!

New to diy recipe suggestions help!!!!

I'm new to making diy and have tried 3 recipes already like them so far but thinking about trying to mix up strawberry tfa kiwi fw and vanilla swirl tfa has anyone every mixed this up or any suggestions out there?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Give it a go... See what it's like!

I personally found that simply following recipes posted by others for my first 20 or so mixes really helped. Read people's notes, adjust their recipes using your own ideas. Over time you will be dreaming recipes up in your sleep and mixing them up as soon as you're awake.

You'll be surprised at how many recipes posted here are a culmination of tips and tricks that have become wider knowledge within the community. The recipe section here at VU is one great big wonderful and elaborate team effort! :)

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And in regards to your question, start low, work your way up.

I'd start with:

TPA Stawberry: 4%
FW Kiwi: 3%
TPA Vanilla Swirl: 2%

You will probably need to bump some or all of the flavours up a percentage or two (I wouldn't suggest going more than 3% higher with either though), but this should be a good starting point. Take it slow, and have a browse around here and wider interwebs to see how other people have used these flavours, what they've used them with and what others have said about them.

Enjoy! :)

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm new to making diy and have tried 3 recipes already like them so far but thinking about trying to mix up strawberry tfa kiwi fw and vanilla swirl tfa has anyone every mixed this up or any suggestions out there?

@PatheticMr. Is right look through VU and also utilize a juice calculator. I use e-liquid- recipes.com calculator and it makes juice making a lot simpler.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Congratulations on your first DIY'ing and having 3 successes! I started DIYing 5 days ago and have 5 successful recipes but I kept things simple by doing a couple of tobaccos and some fruits. I did a Orange Banana remixed flavor which is really nice and I made a Strawberry Peach that I tweaked with a couple of Pineapple drops after taste testing. Waiting not for my Rainbow Sherbet to rest enough for a taste test. Actually waiting to finish the tank of Strawberry Peach before trying.

I Mix, Rest, Shale and Vape not real aging required as far as I have found so far. I do heat the bottles under some tap water to around 100 degrees to speed up the resting process. So far 5 successful creations. DIY Starter Kit has paid for itself 2 times!

VU Sponsors