Become a Patron!

New to diy. Want to try on a small scale

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So to start, I actually made 60ml. Got ambitious lol.
I took 55ml of my pre mixed base.
Then added
2% strawberry ripe
3.5% berry mix
0.5% super sweet
1.5% black berry
1% koolada

The base for that came from wildgypsy70's Cool Hand Berries that she has been making for me, I simply swapped a few flavors for what I have on hand.
Swapped blueberry for strawberry ripe
Swapped forest fruit for berry mix
Swapped sweet currant for BlackBerry

After a vigorous shake, it tastes pretty good. Im going to vape on it for a little bit and see if it's actually good. Lol.

tank52086

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I have been wanting to dip my toes into the world of diy juice for a while now.
Do any of you have any suggestions on the bare necessities I would need to try this so im not spending a fortune up front? I have a 25 dollar credit at DIYflavorshack.com
I just don't know if I should put it towards one of their diy kits just to try, or go all out and order a bunch of nic base, vg, flavorings and syringes. When I built a cart that way, it seemed like a lot of money for an experiment.
Forgive me if threads like this one have been done to death. It's hard to search thru everything...
I get overwhelmed easily.
This...American Weigh Scales LB Series Digital Kitchen Food Weight Scale, Gray 1000 x 0.1 G (LB-1000) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002SVQHWY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_WVKHEbWTZT7QA

tank52086

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Also, I as far as what flavors to start with... I’d recommend finding 2-3 recipes you think you’ll like and getting the ingredients needed. Kits may not include some ingredients you’ll need or may include ingredients you’ll never use.

VU Sponsors