Become a Patron!

New to forum and vaping

Hey guys, just bought my first mod and rda yesterday. My buddy has a gf who got all of us into vaping so I figured it's time to buy one and learn all this stuff myself haha. It works out too so maybe il stop smoking so much hookah. I got the Cartel V1 clone and the mutation x v4 rda clone yesterday, just waiting on delivery now. If anyone has any good coil ideas and e juices for a noob that'd be great ha! So far the best coil build for clouds that looked pretty simple for me was a dual 24g. Any info would be awesome thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Tbone, Love the user name, makes me chuckle, Welcome to VU, Nice to meet you:):)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the forum!

And I wish you well, I truly do.

But IMHO, suggesting that a newly hatched vaper go directly to a mech and an RDA is not a good idea. Not even close.

Especially when in your shopping list I noticed that you did not have an Ohm reader listed.

And what kind of battery do you intend to use?

Mini Rant over.

And I still wish you well:D

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the forum!

And I wish you well, I truly do.

But IMHO, suggesting that a newly hatched vaper go directly to a mech and an RDA is not a good idea. Not even close.

Especially when in your shopping list I noticed that you did not have an Ohm reader listed.

And what kind of battery do you intend to use?

Mini Rant over.

And I still wish you well:D

Yes I have been reading up a lot before I start getting into the hobby. What I failed to mention is I'll be getting my first builds from a local shop in my area that my friends go to. I know how this hobby can be dangerous to noobs who jump to deep into it. I won't be starting my own builds till I have the right tools and knowledge that I hope to get from this forum. And as for a battery I plan to spare no expense since I've been reading up on how important they are. I'm gonna start off smart and use a shop till I know what I'm completely doing hope I can learn a lot here! Seems like the vaping community is pretty friendly and helpful just from some posts I've been reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors