Become a Patron!

New to forum, not to vaping :)

Ablonz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself. Found this site thanks to a few great people that I enjoyed conversing with @roxynoodle and @Robert Cromwell . My journey started a while back on the new and improved ecig look a like called the air-e 8. I smoked for 28 years and ended at 1-2 packs a day. It was working down to the point where I could only smoke a half at time for my cigars (little ones). Then with money issues, I could only afford one or the other. Of course making the stupid mistake of going back to smoking. Back in 2014 my friend had the second generation mod that he brought out to the bars as we are allowed to vape in them. He had me try it out and it had nicely done away with the craving easily. He ended up allowing me to use his extra every weekend when we went out. It was a nice change for sure. One day my son said, when I came in from a smoke, "Dad, you stink." It hit home for sure because I have already had that mind set that I wanted to quit smoking. I ended up going and purchasing my first set of Vision II Spinner batteries with the Kangertech Aero Tank and Unflavored Juice while I did dual use. The flavors did nothing and I really couldn't stand them while I smoked. To this day, I still use Unflavored 75% of the time. It took about 3 and a half months of dual use before I got to the point of vaping exclusively. Now that I quit actual smoking, I enjoy DIYing my own flavors as to adjust to my liking. That leads me to today being smoke free since 11-11-14!!!! See you guys and gals around. Any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Happy Vaping!!!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

VU Sponsors