Become a Patron!

New to forum not Vaping

Staffman28

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hello everybody, Jason from Arkansas here. As the title says I am new to this forum but not vaping. I have been a non-smoker for over 4 years now thanks to vaping. In fact I am at less than 1mg nicotine now and I started at 24. I mix my own juice and build my own coils. Nothing fancy for either of them, just enough to get me by. I was on ECF and Todd's for awhile and than got tired of the forum thing for about a year and decided to come back on here. It was time for me to update my mod and tanks so I thought this would be a good place to lurk about and see what's new. I went with a NEBox and a Koopor Plus. Just Waiting on the plus to arrive. I use the rba deck for the NEBox and have no issues with leaks. The 20/80 pgvg ratio may have something to do with it. Loving the 10ml reservoir though. It gets me through the day without having to carry a 5ml bottle around. The NEBox replaced my modified VTR. I still use my Kato clone and Nemisis with my old Krakens and RSST's. Oh, I also have two Zephyrus V2's headed my way and thinking of getting a Protank 4 when it comes out.
That's about it for now. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone 6s+ using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here.

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Jason from Arkansas! Glad you made it here. Have fun and enjoy!

Staffman28

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Thanks everyone, looking forward to getting to know you.

Sent from my iPhone 6s+ using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors