Become a Patron!

new to rda

hey guys I'm new to rda got my first one today I got the vandy vape pulse 24 ive set it up but everytime I put in on my smok mag it says no atomizer can any one help me cheers

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey guys I'm new to rda got my first one today I got the vandy vape pulse 24 ive set it up but everytime I put in on my smok mag it says no atomizer can any one help me cheers

Adjust the 510 pin on the rda

I BAM

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You might try the 510 pin in the mod. Some mods have spring loaded 510 connector pins. Doesn't hurt much to take a screw driver and gently turn it a half turn to check. Even if it isn't spring loaded you might find a need to raise the connector a little, or lower it depending the RDA.

Hopefully, you've not gotten a coil that is to low in ohms to be read by the mod. That along with crappy Dead.On.Arrival coils, coil head assemblies do roll out of factories. This is a regular happening as companies are growing lax in quality control. No worries, enough put out word here and elsewhere customer feedback will grow loud. Companies will wake up and fix the issue/s. :) Good having friends that buy in mass.

Without actually physically being present with you, diagnosing can be a bit tough. Is this Vandy Vape one of the wire screen type? I could possibly look too but, any further information you can give is always helpful, if not to me specifically another helping. If it's a coil, we're back to the above stated. Though it just might be the mod needs finessing. Try that, see where you get, holler back.

ETA:

Ah, ... a coil beasty, okay. :)

You might try the 510 pin in the mod. Some mods have spring loaded 510 connector pins. Doesn't hurt much to take a screw driver and gently turn it a half turn to check. Even if it isn't spring loaded you might find a need to raise the connector a little, or lower it depending the RDA.

Hopefully, you've not gotten a coil that is to low in ohms to be read by the mod. That along with crappy Dead.On.Arrival coils, coil head assemblies do roll out of factories. This is a regular happening as companies are growing lax in quality control. No worries, enough put out word here and elsewhere customer feedback will grow loud. Companies will wake up and fix the issue/s. :) Good having friends that buy in mass.

Without actually physically being present with you, diagnosing can be a bit tough. Is this Vandy Vape one of the wire screen type? I could possibly look too but, any further information you can give is always helpful, if not to me specifically another helping. If it's a coil, we're back to the above stated. Though it just might be the mod needs finessing. Try that, see where you get, holler back.

ETA:

Ah, ... a coil beasty, okay. :)
thank you for all ur help I have sorted the problem I I'm a complet noob and deserve a slap and I'm sorry to wasted ur time but the problem was I had the one of the coils in the positive side and one in the negitve side not one in each side so it did not compleat the circet once again sorry for wasting ur time thanks

\
Make the rda pin and the mod pin touch....
Check ur coils, make sure everything is tight!

I BAM
thank you for all ur help I have sorted the problem I I'm a complet noob and deserve a slap and I'm sorry to wasted ur time but the problem was I had the one of the coils in the positive side and one in the negitve side not one in each side so it did not compleat the circet once again sorry for wasting ur time thanks

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

No waste of time was it. I had to figure out why a squonking RDA wasn't getting juice. Never dawned on me to take a tiny grub screw out of the rda's 510 pin, which then let the squonking rda get juice. Still not lived that down. *chuckles* We're all new sometime. :)

VU Sponsors