Become a Patron!

New to the forum, not to vaping

Triplenickel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thought I would Introduce myself to the community, been vaping a little over a year now..and loving it. I look forward to joining in on the discussions. Recently picked up an IPV4 and an Invader mini(not so mini) and im loving the temp control..haven't even used my mech mods since I got the nickel coils for my Atlantis.Anyway, just saying hello to my fellow vapers

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there and welcome to VU, Sounds like you have a fine bunch of vape gear there. Please enjoy the forum:)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm jealous of your IPV4. I've been waiting on a black one for months.Welcome aboard.

Triplenickel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks guys, the IPV4 is pretty awesome, saving up for an SX mini M class, to many hobbies to spend my money on, the IPV4 and invader will have to get me by for the mean time

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello to VU
I'm with you. Liking the IPV4.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome TripleNickel ! How long have you had the ipv4 ? That made my eyes go glassy first time i saw it .. am def considering that one for a future purchase - how is it working out for you and what tanks etc are you running with it if you don't mind me asking?

Triplenickel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome TripleNickel ! How long have you had the ipv4 ? That made my eyes go glassy first time i saw it .. am def considering that one for a future purchase - how is it working out for you and what tanks etc are you running with it if you don't mind me asking?

I have had it for a couple weeks now, I'm using the Atlantis with the nickel coils for the most part, I also have the Ni coils for my Kanger sub mini but they dont seem to like as much power and I dint get as good of flavor off them. Havent trued a nickel build in any of my drippers yet. so far I'm loving it , with the standard coils I used my Herakles, Smok,arctic, Isub and it preforms great! I would love to see a rubber sleeve for it or maybe someone could make a sturdier battery door, no real complaints except the stupid 9v charging port which I will never be using

VU Sponsors