Become a Patron!

New to the forum!

Well, hello everyone! To start this is a profile for our vape shop. As per the rules, only one person will be using this account (that's me). We're a shop located near Seattle and (yada yada yada, not here to sell you guys on anything). Our shop has about 12 years collectively in the industry, which isn't much but there's only three of us (personally been vaping since June 2013). I have been working in this shop since August 2013, so I've been around the block (not to brag).
I love new gear and working in a shop I get to play around with a lot of new mods, drippers, tanks, juice, accessories, and the like. This industry is so fast paced that I never get a chance at boredom. When one device starts lacking that new feeling, we get a shipment in and it feels like Christmas again and again (get 52 of these shipments a year, so I'm a pretty happy guy :D).
Our shop specializes in juice. We actually have our own brand (what shop doesn't?), but we specialize in bulk. Much like White Label, but better IMO. We've got those 120ml deals, brah. The owner actually has his doctorates in epidemiology and was inspired by the potential of e-cigs. I bring this up because our juice is made in a very nice facility under his crazy strict standards. We're always experimenting with juice and how we can make this whole ordeal safer.
Now the reason why the big guy wanted me to make this account was to help others wherever I can, and to learn as much as I can from all of you. He's big on the whole education thing, we actually hold free classes here to help educate the community on vaping related topics from coil building to juice manufacturing. Working in a shop I see and hear a lot of misinformation. I cannot tell you how many times I've heard about "that new study that shows how dangerous vaping is" by the people who walk through our doors. We are always arming ourselves with the most recent studies and we also conduct our own from time to time (only to find out that vaping, is in fact, safer than our former habits).

Anyway! I hope I properly introduced myself. If anyone has any questions (especially with new gear), feel free to ask! I'll be lurking the forums, asking and answering where I can. Talk to you all soon :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Howdy GodFather, welcome to VU :)

You should check into getting a sub-forum for your place. Sub-forums are free to all vendors, just a few requirements to meet. You can find the info for that here. http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vendor-sub-forum-information.254/

You can also use the Unlisted Vendor section should that suit your needs better, but it has more limitations. It's also free. http://vapingunderground.com/thread...-sub-forum-please-feel-free-to-post-here.447/

Aside from that, you're free to roam and post, we simply ask that you keep further posts about your shop contained to one of those 2 places. Otherwise, enjoy the forum and have fun. Lots of great people here.

Again, welcome. Enjoy your time with us :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU.
Enjoy your time here with our collective experience.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you here!

VU Sponsors