Become a Patron!

New to the forum!

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome! That is a good rig. I still use my alien daily. I did upgrade to the big baby so that I could do my own builds. Great flavor, which is always my main focus.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Howdy bud. Pull ya up a seat, get comfy, slowly start spending more money than you want on vape gear! Tis the law of the land.

Well, not really but some normals around here (points to self) get jealous about reviewers' vape mail posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is Deff a Great set up! I'm a Firefighter and have been smoking quite awhile and it just started getting rough breathing in all that crap, started Vaping with the Smok Alen about a week ago, feel a lot better and it taste better an everything happy I did it, This is a very informative Fourm aswell for beginner Vapers!

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Underground

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Howdy bud. Pull ya up a seat, get comfy, slowly start spending more money than you want on vape gear! Tis the law of the land.

Well, not really but some normals around here (points to self) get jealous about reviewers' vape mail posts.

Lol ain't that the truth. Welcome to VU

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Thanks everyone! Yea still getting used to everything with the mod already looking at more expensive stuff to make my girl mad when I buy it lol
You have to break them in slowly the wife unit used to make comments like "you have another package from Mr. Chen in China" now she just leaves the package on the table and says nary a word lol

Dustyjeans

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks everyone! Yea still getting used to everything with the mod already looking at more expensive stuff to make my girl mad when I buy it lol
Welcome! Sounds like you know how this journey goes. Have fun!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is Deff a Great set up! I'm a Firefighter and have been smoking quite awhile and it just started getting rough breathing in all that crap, started Vaping with the Smok Alen about a week ago, feel a lot better and it taste better an everything happy I did it, This is a very informative Fourm aswell for beginner Vapers!

Welcome to the VU! Still fairly new myself but the people here are amazing!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

VU Sponsors