Become a Patron!

New to the site

levic747

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I found this site on a whim!....glad i did tho. I have been vaping for 2 years now. I used to smoke 2+ packs a day then found vapors. At first i tried those little blister pack vape pens. Not too impressed. Then my wife told me im too expensive! So i did research and more research...went back to the pens, but not the little cheapies. I really started to like it! Oh and my wife was happy to save money too? And then there was mods! ...im still happy and couldnt feel better but my wife is saying im too expensive again! But she would rather see me vaping then using analog! So i win lol.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome from Breazy ! You found the best forum around with lots of good people !

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU from me as well. Glad you are here and vaping.

levic747

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thnx guys

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bear wave.jpg

My wife says I'm expensive too.... still saving money though, and I don't smell like the ass end of a cigarette all the time so that's a plus!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad you found us!

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
View attachment 26215

My wife says I'm expensive too.... still saving money though, and I don't smell like the ass end of a cigarette all the time so that's a plus!
I wouldn't say its cheaper for me cuz every week i seem to want another tank mod or a flavour concentrate to add to the collection lol! I yet to try a premium juice though so this coming pay day i think mothers milk is on the try list lol

happy vaping

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wouldn't say its cheaper for me cuz every week i seem to want another tank mod or a flavour concentrate to add to the collection lol! I yet to try a premium juice though so this coming pay day i think mothers milk is on the try list lol

happy vaping

See I can rationalize it a bit differently... the things I purchase are for the both of us to vape and we both quit smoking a pack and a half a day so as long as I don't spend $105 a week I'm saving money! ROFL!!!

I too want to try the mother's milk... I've heard great things

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lol thats alot of money for fags i only spent around 10-15 ££ a week on duty free tobacco lol
Yeah mothers milk is a must now in uk i have a site what has is for £8! Cheap compare to vape shops £15 lol

happy vaping

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU, Vape on!

VU Sponsors