Become a Patron!

New to the Underground!

BareVN

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello to you all!

As you can probably tell as im posting here, I'm new to the underground forums, Wanted to take a minute to say hi and introduce myself.

Been Vaping for almost 3 years now, I know a little about this and that, Wanted to Learn what I can and Share what I know!

For those of you interested Im currently (today) using an Alien 220 with a Goon24 RDA which has dual parralell 26ga / 2mm ID coils and a Mad Hatter V2 mech, Unfortunately I'm at work so I cant post any pics :( sad times.

Im also from the UK which means my days of big tanks and big bottles are numbered, YAY for me -_-

Look forward to being part of the VU family

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
welcome to the forum yeah the TPD totally sucks but at least vape is supported across the pond and some of the rest of the world is either breaking the local law or paying high taxes and the like to vape.

BareVN

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks!
Yeah theres always somewhere worse off! I'm just bummed out that I cant get more than 10ml bottles of ooze :L

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
DIY maybe a way to go if you can... get the flavorings and mix... once you are down to 0 nic then there is no limit to what you mix for yourself.

BareVN

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thats an option im definitely considering, though its a little unclear whether ill be able to purchase bigger amounts of 0nic ater TPD really takes effect

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU.
DIY is the way to go. 0 nic means no nic your only buying VG, PG and flavoring that every soap maker, candle maker and cook use so I doubt you'll have a problem finding them. What a lot of us do is buy a big bottle of nic while you can and store it. I have 12 years worth in my freezer. A 30ml bottle of e-liquid costs about $2.00 USD to make .

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Bare - DIY definitely rocks :wave:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi! Welcome to VU, the best vaping forum on the inter-webs!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome- Glad you signed on!
<3

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! DIY is the only way to go.

VU Sponsors