Become a Patron!

New to this but true to this

Hi my name's Ted, I'm 59 years old and had been smoking cigarettes for almost 40 years. I actually liked smoking but the thing is nobody else around me did, especially women. A lot of co-worker had picked up on vaping and I liked the way it smelled and wondered how it would taste so I bought a Wismec RX200, a Aspire Cleito and a Wismec indestructible and went at it. I didn't really enjoy it at first because I was getting ejuice with 12 and 24 mg of nicotine. I stepped down to 3 mg and discovered Naked Hawaiian pog and my life changed. I've since moved on to more complex flavors but the Naked brand is still in my arsenal and I haven't smoked a cigarette in 8 months. Vaping certainly didn't save me any money, I spend way more money on vaping than I did cigarettes but I look at it as a hobby now.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. In the short term vaping does cost more but in the long term you do save. I've saved over 8K USD not buying cigarettes since I started and there's no way I spent that much on Vaping. Especially since I started to DIY my own liquid.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. In the short term vaping does cost more but in the long term you do save. I've saved over 8K USD not buying cigarettes since I started and there's no way I spent that much on Vaping. Especially since I started to DIY my own liquid.
The Mathew Hargermann engraved ones are a bit expensive, but IMO they're all worth it. :stars:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome! I'm gonna have to try some Naked100 ejuices they get a lot of praise online :)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground Ted :)

VU Sponsors