Become a Patron!

New to Vaping ... and freaking loving it!

SmatoMizer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everybody! My name is Smato and I am thrilled to be off cigarettes and into vaping. I've been vaping for about three months now (no relapses back to the analogs!). I first went to a local vape shop and they set me up with an iStick 40-TC and -- since I didn't know if i was gonna be a mouth-to-lung guy or a lung hitter -- an Aspire Nautilus Mini as well as a Horizon Tech Arctic. Could two tanks be any different and both so good?!?

After a month or so on these two, I did some research and heard amazing things about two tanks; the UD Goblin Mini and the Steam Crave RDTA. Wow. Both of them are amazing with clouds and flavor for days!!! While I like the small size and low profile of the goblin mini (it's my running-around-in-the-car-doing-errands tank), my go-to tank for just sitting around the house is the Steam Crave RDTA with the velocity deck. I can't believe this thing, super easy to build on, super easy to fill. I'll always have a warm spot in my heart for the nautilus mini since she was my first, but I'm really happy my to have these other tanks in my arsenal.

So now starts my journey into learning about RTA's, RBA's, DIY liquid, the perfect coil builds and how to wick and with which cotton for each of my rebuildables, deciding whether I'm a cloud chaser or a flavor hound (so far I'm both depending on time of day and location of vaping), and all the other amazing things that vaping has to offer.

-smato
======
vaping is not a sometime thing -- it's the only thing -- all the time!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to VU. There is no wrong answer just right answers as you your style of vaping. I have vaped off and on for a couple of years myself and just now moving up to some newer gear and working newer coils than I have in the past so we are both in the same boat.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
welcome and congrats on kicking the cigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VU Sponsors