Become a Patron!

New to vaping and the forum

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello everyone. I am a former smoker (almost 50 yrs.) and have been smoke free for 16 days now ever since I discovered vaping. I think this time it is finally going to be the time that the stinkies are gone forever.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you here!

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think this time it is finally going to be the time that the stinkies are gone forever.

I think you're right. Stay in the zone and you can do this!

I simply can't count the ways vaping has changed my life for the better after 25 years of smoking. Welcome to your new lease on life!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone. I am a former smoker (almost 50 yrs.) and have been smoke free for 16 days now ever since I discovered vaping. I think this time it is finally going to be the time that the stinkies are gone forever.

Congrats - from an ex 37-year smoker :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and Congratulations on becoming a former smoker. I hope you enjoy your stay on the :vu:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi soxfan and welcome to the V/U family congrats on your quit buddy. It's the only thing that worked for me (I tried everything) I smoked for 48+ yrs 3 pks a day for the last 20 yrs of that, stay with it my friend you can do this.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for all the welcomes folks. Looks like the support groups on here are the best.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Big congrats....40 year past smoker here, it's easy to quit by vaping. Best of luck to you...!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Welcome and keep up the good work!
Ron
---
"Any team can have a bad century."- JackBrickhouse

VU Sponsors