Become a Patron!

New To Vaping Please Help

Okay, I have two vapes: an Aspire CFVV+ with which I use my Nautilus Mini tank, and an Eleaf iStick 50w with which I use my Aspire Atlantis 2 Sub-Ohm tank. My liquids are all 6mg nicotine right now (I am planning to go down to 0mg eventually).

I usually keep my Aspire CFVV+ at 4.3 to 4.8 volts (and its 1.8 ohms).
I usually keep my iStick 50w at 30-40 watts (and it's 0.4 ohms).

I was a super heavy smoker before vaping, and I vape a lot all day (I have no job because I'm taking care of my mom so when I say all day, I mean pretty much all day.

My stepdad said that I may not want to vape on my Sub-Ohm tank all the time since I have nicotine in it.

My questions:

Is it okay to vape a lot with 6mg of nicotine on a Sub-Ohm tank?

Can I put my 1.8 ohm Mini Nautilus tank on a 50 watt iStick battery? Is that okay?

Also, am I doing anything wrong?

Any tips, advice, and information is GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you.

c0a8750a9c31d0d2ceede002f41e2d57.jpg
2d1e30a4d50aaaed6bb8de28bbc5e7a6.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
My questions:

Is it okay to vape a lot with 6mg of nicotine on a Sub-Ohm tank? Yes

Can I put my 1.8 ohm Mini Nautilus tank on a 50 watt iStick battery? Is that okay? Yes, Yes

Also, am I doing anything wrong? Not that I can see

Valkyrie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
first things first...welcome to the underground

now then...vape as long as you have the craving...only you know when to put it away for a bit...
the mini nautilus will be just fine on the istick...start at a low wattage and slowly go higher until you get the vape you like

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Most people think nicotine is bad because smoking is the most common way we get it. However, it does have benefits and is being used to help with dementia and parkinsons. It is similar to caffeine. You don't have to feel bad about using it. Vaping it is a much better delivery device than smoking it.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I put a mini nautilus on an istick 50w all the time. I Like it between 11 and 13 watts. Maybe a starting point for ya

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
@casualcreativity a mod is a mod for the most part, and the same for tanks. With few exceptions, any tank can be used with any mod. The key is understanding the limitations of whatever combination of gear you are using. Until you get a real good feel for vaping, always start low and adjust upwards until you find your personal sweet spot. Eventually, after you've been doing this a while, you will have a good feel for what you like and what settings you use.

Hope this helps!

VU Sponsors