Become a Patron!

New to vaping .. smoker whole life.

Quit 2 pack a day now smoke 5 or 6 cigars a day and vape some.. have not found a flavor i am satisfied with.. so just surfing forums get to know my way around making my own or who sells juice at a decent price.. best ways to thoroughly mix juice.. etc...
You can call me Hommer or Greg..Hommer is nick name

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU! That search is part of the joy of vaping. Check out the for sale or trade section for some options to get reasonable priced juice or trade what you have for something new. Good luck on you search. :D

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Glad you are here.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I haven't seen any, but I shake and vape, lol. There are lots of steeping methods posted, though.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Quit 2 pack a day now smoke 5 or 6 cigars a day and vape some.. have not found a flavor i am satisfied with.. so just surfing forums get to know my way around making my own or who sells juice at a decent price.. best ways to thoroughly mix juice.. etc...
You can call me Hommer or Greg..Hommer is nick name
Look for NET (Naturally extracted Tobacco). I quit a 2 1/2 pack a day habit of Camel Straights with it over 5 years ago. The tobacco flavor will satisfy that flavor jones, and the nic will satisfy the nic jones. Look at Smugjuice.com. I smoked lots of Cuban's and really "A" shelf cigars, but NET's helped me quit. I gave my last 15 Cuban Cohiba's to my neighbor, who also switched by vaping NET's. Tribecca is a decent juice that will help get you off tobacco and vaping. Welcome to VU!

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look for NET (Naturally extracted Tobacco). I quit a 2 1/2 pack a day habit of Camel Straights with it over 5 years ago. The tobacco flavor will satisfy that flavor jones, and the nic will satisfy the nic jones. Look at Smugjuice.com. I smoked lots of Cuban's and really "A" shelf cigars, but NET's helped me quit. I gave my last 15 Cuban Cohiba's to my neighbor, who also switched by vaping NET's. Tribecca is a decent juice that will help get you off tobacco and vaping. Welcome to VU!
Good point.... I think an NET is just what you need to stop the cigars too...
Welcome to the forum

Sent from my shoe phone using Tapa Toe Pro

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

carley816

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the world of vaping! Congrats on your decision to quit! Vaping has a lot of options to offer and is an incredible hobby besides just getting your fix! :)

VU Sponsors