Become a Patron!

New to Vaping Underground!

whitecloud40

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone! I'm Sabrina I'm new here. This is my story lol

I started smoking at the age of 17. I have tried for years to quit. I tried tried the gum (didn’t work for me), I tried the patch (didn’t work for me), I tried Wellbutrin (made me sick to my stomach), I tried the patch AGAIN (nope – still didn’t work for me). Years of trying to quit and I wasn’t having any success. I enjoyed inhaling and exhaling. I enjoyed smoking. Finally I found e-cigs! and thought this is going to make me quit smoking now! But it did not. I was using the ecigs in menthol and just switching between analog and e-cigs because they reminded me of analogs. I came across an article about vaping and purchased a set-up to try and I ordered a non-menthol fruit flavored juice. That was it! I was hooked! Why in the world would I want to smoke a disgusting tasting cigarette when I could vape FRUIT! FRUIT!

6/11/15 was day I put down cigarettes and started vaping regularly. I started out at 6mg and am now down to 1.5mg. I plan to get down to zero within 6 months. I honestly feel that vaping has changed my life for the better. I can walk up stairs without being winded and without my heart feeling like it’s going to burst out of my chest. Im new to vaping underground and hope to meet others who have exciting stories about quitting smoking and good people to trade with.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Sabrina, wonderful intro story and congrats on how well vaping has worked for you!!!! Nice to meet you as well!!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU and the wonderful world of a smoke free, better life.

whitecloud40

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Shark Vape I never thought of throwing cats lol j/k. I'm glad vaping worked well for you too, it sure changed things for me. Can't imagine ever smoking again.

whitecloud40

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ya, it didn't help me quit smoking but I did develop a hellacious Siamese fastball. :)

Here he is, introducing himself to... Spike.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27831-1381845794-0.gif

Spike was not impressed.... :)
How funny!!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to V/U vaping got me to quit after smoking for 48 yrs. and do I ever feel better, NOTHING else worked!

VU Sponsors