Become a Patron!

New to Vaping & VU

Hello everyone,

I'm a former smoker (I quit over 7 years ago) and am interested in vaping for recreation (non nicotine vaping). I am here to learn more about it and am very interested in how people are building their own coils and mods. I look forward to learning all that I can through this forum. Any tips you can recommend are much appreciated!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi, Welcome to VU. So you haven't smoked in 7 years and you want to start vaping?

Hi, Welcome to VU. So you haven't smoked in 7 years and you want to start vaping?

I've been thinking about it. I also have a friend who just started vaping as a means to quit smoking cigs, but he does not know much about vaping. So even if I decide not to vape, at least I have the information he needs.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've been thinking about it. I also have a friend who just started vaping as a means to quit smoking cigs, but he does not know much about vaping. So even if I decide not to vape, at least I have the information he needs.
Well, we're much like an encyclopedia for all things vape, and then some. You're sure to find the information you need here. Have fun and cruise around the threads. Lots of super helpful and friendly people. A few chuckleheads, too, but they're harmless.:)

Well, we're much like an encyclopedia for all things vape, and then some. You're sure to find the information you need here. Have fun and cruise around the threads. Lots of super helpful and friendly people. A few chuckleheads, too, but they're harmless.:)

Lol!! Thanks! I'm looking forward to it.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
I'm sure you will find the information you require here. If not just ask.

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU. You have the encyclopedia of vaping here. Enjoy your search for knowledge.

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I've definitely heard of people doing this, the mailroom guy at my job quit smoking for 3 years but picked up vaping because he missed everything about it so much.... except the part that was killing him....:rolleyes: Others get to a different point in there life and Stress hits hard again, instead of picking up stink sticks, some are going the vape way...:cool:

Oh and welcome to VU @Peekaboom

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've definitely heard of people doing this, the mailroom guy at my job quit smoking for 3 years but picked up vaping because he missed everything about it so much.... except the part that was killing him....:rolleyes: Others get to a different point in there life and Stress hits hard again, instead of picking up stink sticks, some are going the vape way...:cool:

Oh and welcome to VU @Peekaboom
You make a very good point. I would much rather see someone pick up a vape that start smoking again. Perspective. Thank you :)

VU Sponsors