Become a Patron!

New to vaping!

Hello everybody. I am new to this forum and also I am new to vaping, , very new actually, only started last week but I'm also of the cigarettes a week now too. The thing is I'm looking to move up in the world of vaping as the Ego CE4 is what I'm using, it's a starter pack! Got it in a vape shop in Ireland! Can anybody lead me to information on moving up past this starter pack please? Every bit of help is much appreciated thank you!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
If your set up got you off smoking, then it's working good.
What would you like your next unit to do? More flavor, cloud, TH ?
A lot of us enjoy the Nautilus mini on a iStick 30 watt.
But you will get different answer from different people and only you know what is right for you.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations and welcome to the forum from Breazy !

Welcome to the VU.
If your set up got you off smoking, then it's working good.
What would you like your next unit to do? More flavor, cloud, TH ?
A lot of us enjoy the Nautilus mini on a iStick 30 watt.
But you will get different answer from different people and only you know what is right for you.

My next unit I would like it to produce more flavour but also more cloud, maybe more cloud than flavour, haven't really looked into flavours as of yet, only got given a stock one which dosnt taste of anything, it's called nicofresh gold&silver! Need to learn ma lot more about the vaping world. But I would like a set up that would produce flavour and clouds?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to V/U this IS the place to learn! Lots of helpful folks here, just ask away.

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU! Check out the new to vaping sections for more ideas.

kennjbroas

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My next unit I would like it to produce more flavour but also more cloud, maybe more cloud than flavour, haven't really looked into flavours as of yet, only got given a stock one which dosnt taste of anything, it's called nicofresh gold&silver! Need to learn ma lot more about the vaping world. But I would like a set up that would produce flavour and clouds?
Move onto sub-ohm tanks..

But please, please do some research first.
Theres a few that you might wanna learn first. I kinda moved right passed not knowing anything.. By fast i went from a starter pck to a subtank mini within 2 weeks lol and i had troubles

VU Sponsors