Become a Patron!

New to vaping

GtownGeorge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am 68 years old and have smoked forever. 2 months ago my wife tried a ecig (Vuse) and I took a couple of drags and thought it wasn't that bad. Did some research and went with NJOY. That lasted about 2 weeks while I was doing more research. Got on eBay and bought 2 ego 1100 with CE4, figured out real fast that MT3 atomizers were better. 2 weeks later I graduated to a eGo XL 2200mah kit. I am still using the eGo 1100 mah in the car and on the golf course but have switched to Aspire K1's which I think are really great. I have a eLeaf 40w TC on order. My starter juice was a tobacco/hazelnut blend during the day after starting the day with a cappuccino flavor and ending the day with an irish mist. I am just about ready to stop vaping anything with a tobacco flavor and will be trying out different stuff. Haven't had a cig in over 2 months and do not ever want another one. Read somewhere that smoking was a habit and vaping was a hobby, truer words have never been spoken. I am looking forward to learning on this forum.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Good story, glad you are vaping and a VU member.

USMC8497

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello and welcome to the VU.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome and congrats!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome from Breazy ! It's never to late to quit and stop making everyone rich from buying ciggs !

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am 68 years old and have smoked forever. 2 months ago my wife tried a ecig (Vuse) and I took a couple of drags and thought it wasn't that bad. Did some research and went with NJOY. That lasted about 2 weeks while I was doing more research. Got on eBay and bought 2 ego 1100 with CE4, figured out real fast that MT3 atomizers were better. 2 weeks later I graduated to a eGo XL 2200mah kit. I am still using the eGo 1100 mah in the car and on the golf course but have switched to Aspire K1's which I think are really great. I have a eLeaf 40w TC on order. My starter juice was a tobacco/hazelnut blend during the day after starting the day with a cappuccino flavor and ending the day with an irish mist. I am just about ready to stop vaping anything with a tobacco flavor and will be trying out different stuff. Haven't had a cig in over 2 months and do not ever want another one. Read somewhere that smoking was a habit and vaping was a hobby, truer words have never been spoken. I am looking forward to learning on this forum.

Welcome! I kicked a 22 year smoking habit, and my father in law recently celebrated his three month cig free anniversary after over 40 years smoking. Two months is awesome, congrats!

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I am just about ready to stop vaping anything with a tobacco flavor ...
When my wife and I were sampling flavours at a local tobacconist's, one of us asked about tobacco flavours. "They make 'em," he replied, "but you probably won't like it. Tobacco doesn't taste as good as you think it might." Now perhaps it's just the versions of tobacco flavours he had, but he was right: We each tried a vape and it was not in the least tasty.

Congratulations on getting off the smokes and welcome to VU!

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats on your new cig free life. I love the hobby end of vaping. I have never been a smoker but started vaping to reduce stress. I usually vape 2% or 1% nic which is just enough to give me that relaxation. I have been building my own coils and started making DIY juice. Lots of fun. Welcome to VU !!

VU Sponsors