Become a Patron!

New to Vaping

Random

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I quit smoking cigs after 20 plus yrs.I didn't really plan on vaping,it just sort of happened.I work at alot of hospitals,pharmaceutical companies,and health insurance facilities,most of these companies do not allow smoking on the grounds.I needed something to "tide" me over until I could grab a smoke.I happened to be driving by a vape store,the idea hit me,I can do that,it's technically not smoking.So I pulled in talked to a guy maybe mid twenties,eyes half closed and frankly about half out of it.I thought Oh boy,I can't do this vaping thing,I have to be able to pass a random drug screen.It turns out that the guy I was talking to had a very bad eye infection and was on some high powered antibiotics and pain meds.He had just come in to work to do a few things,he hadn't even planned on opening the shop that day.He sold me a subtank mini kit,told me where I could find all the information I could ever want,showed me how to prime my stock coil,told me if I didn't understand something or if I just wanted to shoot the breeze to stop by.After I left I drove 3hrs to work and not 1 cigarette,I was hooked.I still haven't smoked a whole cigarette since the week before Thanksgiving.Vaping fruity flavors sure beats smoking.

Last edited:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here
Nice to hear you have given up the smokes.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats on stopping! I too had stopped after my first few puffs on an Ego C. 32 years and then quit in 1 day. Vape is the way to go! Welcome to VU.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU Random. Great story! Glad you found a good shop that day.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Congrats on kicking the smokes!

Random

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
I have been discovering that my story is very similar to alot of vapers.Makes you feel like you are a part of a community.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
images

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome to the thunderdome

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to V/U glad to hear you kicked the smokies and found your way here:cool:

VU Sponsors