Become a Patron!

new to vaping?

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
hi ladies and gents, for a newbie i think they all make the following mistakes that stops tthem getting the full enjoyment. so here goes.

1..do not suck a vape like you do a gancer stick. instead of just puff, puff,puff, have a small suck, wait 30secs then have a couple of big hits, then STOP for a few mins, dont forget that every suck on your vape equals 5 drags on a idiot stick.
2.. water,water,water,etc etc never go without a supply of water, if you dehydrate you lose taste for a while, so before you start sucking, say what? yup..water,water
3.. dont even think you need a vape that can get up to 200watt!! who in the world needs that? i mean your car could do 200klm/hr.. do you drive like that? it is not for taste it is for impersonating a steam engine.stick to taste even at 40w you make enough smoke.
4.. i can make 60mls of juice for the same as you pay for 10mls at the store.DONT TRY MIXING YOUR OWN FOR A WHILE YET. you need to find out what you like, vape juice of say orange does not taste like a real orange, tobacco does not taste like a cancer stick. the juices are a different tast, experiment try it all, dont stick with one taste, and once you get used to vaping yes then mix your own. it costs me $A2.20/DAY to vape around 30-40mls
5.. whick vape? no i will not try as there are a lot of vapes. all i can do is suggest a starter. i will say get a swag2. it has allthe power you need, it can vape at low temps, you can replace the battery, it teaches you about wattage,changing coils etc it is a vape that takes you from a newbie to a vaper and it will last you years. i now have around 17 vaper but guess what? yup, i use my swag every day.

okay the above hardly explains to you what we vapors use or do, but i hope it gets you started, any questions you have than ask away, i want rid of those bloody stinky sticks and i want to put down the lies that you get about vaping from people who have never tried it.

so come on, have a suck with me.

ready,ready, now SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, of yes that was a great start for my new friends and me.

keep safe and happy ladies and gents, from a englishman living in australia.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Moved from "New Builders Corner" because there's no reference to coil building.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Moved from "New Builders Corner" because there's no reference to coil building.
yeah, like all forums,i find you get a quick hit of newbies and then it goes quiet. hmmm, hew do we light a fire under people? hey i know..for every new person that joins in..you remove an item of clothing! yeahhh,brilliant thinking brian..

VU Sponsors