Become a Patron!

New to VU, Not New to Vaping

jaxxie1181

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey, everyone! I see some familiar faces from way back when. I'm Jenn, I'm 34, and I'm coming up on my 5-year Vapiversary. The day I received my first Joye 510 starter kit in the mail was the day I quit analogs for good. I can't believe how far vaping has come, and how fast. I still say the vaping community is a really awesome, tight-knit family. Vaping is responsible for everyone in my family [who once smoked] quitting. We're still vaping today. We've come a long way from thinking eGo batteries with a cart stuffed with pyramid teabag material was a great vape. I currently have a handful of mods and amassed a nice juice collection. I weaned myself down to 0mg nic, but still vape for the satisfaction, because if it weren't for vaping I know I'd be back on the smokes.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Glad to have you here.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello and welcome. Glad to hear you've stuck with vaping for 5 years. Yea, I used fluval foam in my cartridges on DSE batteries. Vaping has come a long, long way.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jax, Welcome to V/U and congrats on your up coming 5 yr Vapiversary! You're right this is a tight-knitt family glad to have you as a part of it sis.:)

jaxxie1181

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
PS... if you're 34, I'm a runway model. I would card you for candy cigarettes. :)

Please to forgive. They usually don't lemme out til' after dark.
LOL Girl Scout's honor, I'm a 1981 baby. Coming up on my 35th b-day in January. Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome!

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU Jenn! Glad to have you here!

jaxxie1181

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We'll need to verify these claims. Send me pics of yourself dressed in a cute girl scout uniform.
...and some Thin Mints. :)
Are you a cop or a pimp? Oh, wait...I've watched too many of those hooker documentaries LOL

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Represent 1981 kids!!! I'm right there with you, February '81.

Awesome story and welcome to the forum. Keep on vaping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors