Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Part of ECF. Figured Id join up here too,

Lets see, hmm
Started vaping a year and a half ago.
Started with an Ego style, (Halo Triton) Vape pen. Quit cigs within 5 days
Moved to an MVP 2.0 fairly quickly.
Moved to a Mech about 2 months later (I had it a month before, but didnt use it for a while)
Then Got really in to mechs. Then got shinyitis, Then spent any possible money I had saved .
Then got in to High powered Regulateds .
Now Im kinda good with my 60 watts 0.2 ohm coil on my sig 150 watt, and my new Smok X cube II as my backup.
Oh and I have an Innokin Disrupter. (Hardly use it. Kinda a backup to a backup to a backup.

Anyways,

please be nice to me.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
please be nice to me.
Of course! Welcome. Likely, you know a bunch of people here. Glad you made it over. Now, all you have left is the conquer the DIY juice world.

Grab some coffee, put your feet up and enjoy the forum... I thought your name seemed familiar!

TheFlash

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haha I totally just realized i said Please be nice to me, Its kinda a direct translation of something used in Japanese but not in English... My bad.

Last edited:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome and honestly I have a pair of MVPs that are in daily rotation with a protank (modified) for the mom unit.
I am praying my sig does not die, I have back ups in mech form but still.... mech hits no where as well as the sig.

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU!! I also started with the Halo Triton and was able to quit the cigs in two days with it. Soon it was a quick trip to sub ohm and now I'm trying to control my shineyitis. LOL :p:D

VU Sponsors