Become a Patron!

New to VU

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
just poppin in to say Hi. I'm smoke free and have been vaping for over 2 yrs. Tried first with Blu 4 yrs ago and lasted 3 days. Then found Halo G6/Triton VV just over 2 yrs ago and the rest was history.

Now using REO Grand & Mini, ProVari 2.5 and just got SX Mini and a Clouper mini on its way. Mainly joined to find new info on RTAs, RDAs and building coils. My sweet spot seems to be around .50 ohm but still chasing warmer vapes and loads of flavor but also like some clouds.

Current fav atties are Chalices II & III, Kayfun 4, byLeo Dripper Pro and Sophia but looking for more airflow atties that don't completely choke me/100% direct lung hits. Looking forward to meeting new people and searching the forum out for new things.

Now I gotta figure out how to not get email alerts for every post response. LOLOLOL

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Whiskey!!, I thought I did but just got an email you replied. Gonna try again. Thanks!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Angi, be sure to click "save" near the bottom when you do that. It might be a day before you notice the changes.

Welcome to VU. I remember you! You'll know a bunch of people here and make new friends, too. Have fun :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, AngiBe - it took you long enough to come over here :)

Lots of info here - feel free to ask questions!

Oh, and you need a Crown tank...(I think I told you that already LOL):D

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey, AngiBe - it took you long enough to come over here :)

Lots of info here - feel free to ask questions!

Oh, and you need a Crown tank...(I think I told you that already LOL):D

GUURRRLLLL! I wondered where you've been hanging out!! Any other DL peeps?

Welcome to VU !! I am learning more every day from this site !!!

Thank you! Been lurking around already

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GUURRRLLLL! I wondered where you've been hanging out!! Any other DL peeps?

Thank you! Been lurking around already
Yup, those of us who came over from the DIY forum when Will was banned HAHA!! - Oh wait - what's DL??

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup, those of us who came over from the DIY forum when Will was banned HAHA!! - Oh wait - what's DL??

Diva's Lounge :rolleyes:

And who's Will and how'd he get banned? LOL

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Diva's Lounge :rolleyes:

And who's Will and how'd he get banned? LOL
OH....DUH :) Psych is here occasionally, and I just saw Gopher post!

Oh very long story about Will (wllmc). He mentioned the Mary Jane TFA flavor in the DIY forum, and as one is not allowed to use that term over there he was eventually banned for refusing to not use the name. So we all moved over here when this forum started up! This was in the old Pure Vapes thread.

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome! We love divas! :)
Sooo... you're a direct lung vaper? (didn't understand)

The email alert thing will depend on how you signed up. If you log in as a VU member, what Huck said.
But if you log in using a G+ or Tapatalk ID, then it's controlled through those... is my understanding.

Hi there and no, I'm not a direct lung vapor more MTL that's why I said I'm looking for something that doesn't choke me. LOL. I am venturing more into it but not quite there. I'm more into a very warm vape and loads of flavor. If I get that in an atty and it happens to have some clouds, awesome!

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've written ad nauseum on the thing. It's phenomenal. Singularly, the best MTL device I am aware of... by a mile!

Do a search here for the G-Mini and filter to my posts.
Try to remember the negative reviews are mostly written by those who didn't take the time with it... or direct lungers.

In a nutshell....
The good: Best purely MTL flavor device on the planet. Looks like sexy vape jewelry. :)
The bad: Screw fill from bottom.

They do not leak. But they do not have a 'lower chamber' (for condensation) like most all other tanks.
That means a drop or 2 of condensation will need to be wiped off your mod when ever you remove it to refill.

The Bellus is NO MTL device! Goblin Mini flavor will blow your socks off. It is the MTL tank to have.
jmo...

UGH!!!! I already have the Bellus on its way. I already bought it but I'm gonna go to my local B&M to see if they have the Goblin. I rememeber besides reading some negative reviews, the screw fill bottom turned me off from buying it but sounds like it's worth it. Thanks!

Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

Thank you!

VU Sponsors