Become a Patron!

New Topic/Section Request

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have an idea for a section? Want a new main area added? Request it here! This forum is about YOU and we want to make sure it has everything that YOU want it to have!

Yes, I have an idea for a section. Yes, I think I might like a new main area added. :) I also think it might help many others.

The new section I want is one titled "Tell Us How Bad Vaping Is" & we could use the hash tag [HASH=94588]#HowBad[/HASH] to alert mods to move all such posts to that topic's section. This allows the vaping nay Nancy's a place to vent, to get it out. We as vapers can if we choose go explore the arguments against vaping. We can if we choose also help dispel arguments & educate.

This way we can avoid having to do this in a thread about wicking, building coils, mixing juice. Anyone can drop a [HASH=94588]#HowBad[/HASH] but we ought to rule a thread is allowed only two per 24 hr period. We don't too much extra for mods to do after all. This gives us a means to alert the mods, who are policing the forum for us. Yes they do great, too. They are only human just as we all are. They might not see these ANTZ right away.

And yes, the [HASH=94588]#HowBad[/HASH] is only meant as a flag. Moderators can then look over the thread quick and spot the ANTZ, scoot their post to the new section. :) :D *points to his skull* "Kidneys!" :D

Well, ... [HASH=85556]#FuckVUBot[/HASH].

Last edited:

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
how bad is it

1..its cheap
2..you dont stink after using it
3..its 95%less dangerous than cancer sticks
4..you can have as many flavours as you like
5..loads of different mods to choose from
6..make a lo of new friends