Become a Patron!

New vaper

spawny

Member For 4 Years
Hi peoples.

42 year old male living in the beautiful Shenendoah valley area of VA/WV. Smoked cigarettes from the age of about 15/16 and am trying to kick them again. Kicked them once for 22 weeks but for the wrong reason and when it didn't pan out I picked them right back up again. Friend at a party a few weeks ago was vaping and I asked him if it was to quit smoking and he said yes that it was and was working, although not completely quit the cigs yet. I'm a 2 pack a day marlboro red smoker.

Bought an itaste vtr with iclear30s atomizer off ebay last week It seems to do ok with 50/50 mix 18mg nicotine juices.
My partner was immediately jealous and bought an itaste 134 from ebay, he was shipped a knockoff clone but it seems to work fine. He does 0 nicotine as he's not a cig smoker to begin with.

He then bought some cheapo tanks from ebay so we could keep our juices in a ready to swap setup. The tanks again from ebay are
1-20CE 4 1.6mL Clearomizer at about a $1(us) a piece and I honestly believe I'm getting better flavor from them than the iclear 30s gives me.

USMC8497

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello and welcome to the VU.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
1-20CE 4 1.6mL Clearomizer
If they're keeping you off cigarettes, or at least helping you to reduce how many you have, then they're working very well for you! I used those, too, when I first started vaping, but ventured into other gear eventually. Do what works for you! :)

Welcome to the forums!

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome and best of luck. When I started it only cut back my smoking, but after a couple months I found it much easier to start saying no.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome the VU.
If you need any help , and can't fine the information you need already posted ,just ask

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the forums.
I too quit smoking for about 5 months, then left the house without my e-cig and being around a few smokers decided to bum one.
The following day I was smoking again..dumb dumb...I wasn`t even craving! just thought it was so easy for me to quit by using the e-cig that it wouldn`t be hard to just have one smoke..LOL
Ween yourself down on the nicotine and I think it would be easy to quit entirely..including the vape. Much easier to quit the vape than ciggarettes I`m thinking. ?

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hi peoples.
Welcome to VU!

The tanks again from ebay are
1-20CE 4 1.6mL Clearomizer at about a $1(us) a piece and I honestly believe I'm getting better flavor from them than the iclear 30s gives me.
I know those cheap clearomizers. That's what my wife and I were set up with, initially. I find it exceedingly unlikely they work better than an iClear 30s. Especially with a 50/50 juice. But, hey: Whatever works for you and makes you happy :)

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU!! Keep up the good work.

spawny

Member For 4 Years
The shelf is getting full. Nice having a new addiction to feed. ;)

1190cbe4916c38c853a77b8c81a2bb52.jpg

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors