Become a Patron!

New vapor recent quitter

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everybody..... I'm new to the vaping scene as a full time thing. Had a pen style for years with evod tank and it just wasn't what I liked. Then got a nautilus and it was ok but just was a part timer. New years come around and I decided its time for a change. Got a 30w I stick and with my nautilus I teared up and threw away my last cig. Something still missing wasn't sure what but need more....Now to today...Love vaping. Got four different tanks and four different batteries. A RDA and even a kit on the way. Lol. The missing was not enough flavor and smoke. Now its my hobby and my interest to find just the right hit and just the right flavor. Not gonna save money thats for sure but that wasnt why I became a vapor anyways. Lookin into diy liquids now. My downfall is I'm a heck of a researcher. The military did that to me. Field I was in one error and that would be your last... Any one want to chat on vaping and things more than welcome to drop me a line. I always like learning new things and ways to do old things.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to V/U congarts on your quit looking forward to reading your posts:cool:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Congrats on quitting the cigs!

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't think it would work for me either but I've been smoke free for 2 and 3/4 yrs now. We are here to support you!
TY. Really getting into the diy and news here really good information

VU Sponsors