(New) Will this tank fit on this mod?

xLvYcoh.png
QHaVZuh.png

lo_vis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It would work, but I would highly recommend doing a lot of research first. Not to sound rude, but how many tanks do we see on mech mods? Not many, be safe with it. It can be dangerous if you aren't careful.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It would work, but I would highly recommend doing a lot of research first. Not to sound rude, but how many tanks do we see on mech mods? Not many, be safe with it. It can be dangerous if you aren't careful.
The main concern about tanks on a mech mod is regarding hybrid mech mods, like the SMPL, not mech mods, that have a positive pin in their 510 connection.

lo_vis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The main concern about tanks on a mech mod is regarding hybrid mech mods, like the SMPL, not mech mods, that have a positive pin in their 510 connection.
I don't really know much about mech mods, I mainly use regulated devices, & I get great battery life off them.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't really know much about mech mods, I mainly use regulated devices, & I get great battery life off them.
Didn't mean to offend, just to educate properly.

The Nemisis is one of the many mods, that does have a positive pin. Therefore, it is safe to use 99.99% of the tanks out there.
With a hybrid mech mod, the positive pin of 510 connection on the atomizer makes direct connection to the battery. Therefore, it needs to stick out further than the atomizer's 510 connection's threads, which is making the negative pole connection. If the positive pin of the atomizer doesn't stick out far enough, a short could be created, which could lead to the battery blowing up.

VU Sponsors